Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

12 minutes ago, GambloTwitch said:

@v1x0@KaythPlus Appreciated the no play2win attitude of these two players through a robbery. I love when people RP properly and doesn't care about to lose an action but just to RP, like I always do myself. Thomas Caruso here 🙂

Absolutely likewise! It wasn't as plain as I think most robberies end up being. I think it was genuinely enjoyable and fulfilling for development. Kudo's to you and your companion.

• Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...

@Goonbag from a "straight" Australian " heterosexual " to a Mexican midget. I love role playing with this guy. He has microscopic vision to detail and he keeps things fresh each time. He truly is 1 of the greatest roleplayers on here. He doesn't have the play to win mindset and continues to rebuild when there's a loss. I have to also mention he hasn't owned a PC for 10 years and only started rping a year ago. 👀

Edited by Muerta
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, Muerta said:

@Goonbag from a "straight" Australian " heterosexual " to a Mexican midget. I love role playing with this guy. He has microscopic vision to detail and he keeps things fresh each time. He truly is 1 of the greatest roleplayers on here. He doesn't have the play to win mindset and continues to rebuild when there's a loss. I have to also mention he hasn't owned a PC for 10 years and only started rping a year ago. 👀

yeah look, @Muertagoes alright - the best female roleplayer I've come across on the server, and probably the best Canadian too. what she lacks in ice hockey ability, she makes up for in cuban sandwich making ability, and like, her /me's and shit are pretty detailed as well. not like over the top where you're like bro, just chill tf out aye, you're trying too hard. but like, decent y'know, she tiptoes that fine line but tiptoes it well. she's also got the rare ability to be a mad fuckin extra dramatic bitch IC but not carry it over OOC and that's something A LOT of people in the game could take some pointers on. it's a pleasure to see someone who can separate and enjoy the game and have a laugh. 10/10 mad bitch.

Edited by Goonbag
  • Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic