Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

@Kobayashi

This person has a strong understanding of Japanese culture. He thinks intently about what he says and how he says it and carries himself truly like an Japanese adult would. I have enjoyed every RP with him tremendously and you can tell he loves what he does.

@Misuraca

This person truly understand how to represent himself as a member of Law Enforcement. When he enters a scene and other LEO's are there it feels like the "big boy" has entered the room. He controls the scene whilst also knowing how to actually talk to people, get the needed information for reports. He isn't a robot cop, but an actual person who just happens to work a job in LEO and I appreciate that.

@13 Ways

This person has a good sense of how to RP someone suffering from mental illness / on a drug binge. He knows how to make it funny and entertaining whilst RPing within the realm of not becoming a vessel for violence. It is rare to see someone like him who can RP being up against the point where you think something is gong to happen, and it doesn't. He has a good way of raising the tension then dispersing it. He obviously researched his character and RPs a class of person quite unique.

No where near all the great people I encounter, but a few of note in recent days that had an impression on me.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
23 minutes ago, Melºn said:

@ClaireAsBelle - I’ve not know Claire long but I’m incredibly blessed to have her roleplaying with us and the attention to detail she puts into everything she does in her roleplay is very much appreciated.

@Kankoush - I’ve known Kankoush a fairly long time being the long-standing Russian he is. Again, the love and attention he puts into every me as well as character development amazes me.

Not fucking Russian btw🤬 much love tea sipper 🤠

@xP3Jx

Action Sports Icon Bobby Buzzard has proven himself to be able to roleplay diverse characters. He makes up funny stories that fit his character. There is a hint of him in all his characters, but he makes iconic and memorable characters. He's not afraid of RPing all races, creeds, and lifestyles. This is the sign of a very highly skilled role-player.

@GambloTwitch

This guy is not a hard-ass pay to win take everything so seriously person. He's the type where you don't have to worry about blowing your brains out because he had a bad day at school and so now its CK time. I appreciate his roleplay style, unique type of organization, and easy going nature. Prego.

@ChillZoner173

This guy is a pain in my characters ass and I actually find it quite enjoyable to RP. He creates funny dynamics and doesn't let things just get forgotten in RP, instead waiting to bring it to someone at a later date. He strikes me as a "real person" and a real person who gets into petty squabbles and "fucking with people" without egregiously inflicting on their RP or shooting them in the face. A lesson in how to RP "real people conflict" can be learned from this person.

@StiffChocl8

Amazing RPer all around and very relaxing, realistic, and approachable character. A sort of "friends of all friends" all roads tend to lead to him. Keeps you engaged and knows how to maintain friendly relations with a wide range of people. Not too involved in any particular type of RP (Legal or Illegal etc) and just is kind of floating around and being I think which is a lot like Peter.

Edited by Tickle
  • Thanks 2

@Late

A quick moment to appreciate Late. I purchased a gaming PC and discovered GTA: World back in December. I was very green as this server was my first RP experience ever. I struggled a bit at first with the commands and overall roleplay. When I discovered Rafi Habeeb and the Habeeb Transport Union I was intrigued and saw it as a way for my character to develop but had explained to Late that I was very new and didn't know if I would be capable. This player took the time to help and show me new and useful commands as well as unique ways to improve my roleplay when I was new to the server. Forever grateful for this guy; he's a true gift to this community.

• Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic