Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

I have nothing but good things to say about Rose Magner's player. IC and OOC she is the friendliest most accomodating player/character. So many scenes, be it just little silly interactions or, one time we had to rescue a friend who was stuck in the city after an accident and we more or less did a Kessel Run via rusty RV. 

Also a shout out to the illusive but wonderful Sarah Wick. The boys and girls in all of Sandy generally make it the place I love to RP; everyone has each other's back IC and OOC as a community 🙂

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

as i've come back i began to appreciate most service characters, i had an interaction with a guy delivering to a 24/7, you wouldn't see too many of them a few years ago and they've increased in numbers, it adds to the atmosphere and balances out the majority of characters out for leisure

i also got a taxi recently and give a thumbs up to anyone that actually decides to rp drunk and get a taxi, instead of loading up and driving flawlessly like most people do

Two players which I believe had/have some great character development that I enjoyed interacting with would be Christian Acero and Carlos Medina. Although Carlos Medina isn’t a character anymore, he had some of the best portrayal i’ve seen in a long time. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic