Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

@InsertDisplayNameHere Literally the best, most literate, and most experienced character builder/RPrr I have ever met. The use of onomatopoeia in his /me’s, his willful CK of characters in his own choice, and more all the more are reasons why I have always used or examined how he roleplays to improve my own.

@JackMiller07 Coming in number two, you are one of the best criminal roleplayers I’ve ever met. Whether it be HLRP, GTAW, or other servers, you never fail to disappoint. Even if something doesn’t go your way IC, you never bring it outside and always change the situation for the better, or more.

Both of you guys are awesome, hope to have more years of a good friendship!

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, MomoIsHere said:

I forgot if I posted here before and I frankly don't care. Lemme formulate a list of people that I liked the RP off, which spans over my 8 months on this server.

@Wirbelwind, @Taina, @Rushing, @Vincent, @Liv, @Monad, @jacksonfire344, @acidicfriday, @Akaya, @Heartnett, @Doosty, the entirety of Blaine County RPers, Pillbox Medical Staff, the new gen of TF13, some of the O'Hara boys, some of FD (Im still gonna burn all of you down one day, dw).

If you have been mentioned, I generally liked the interactions between us. Keep it up.

The Admin Staff at Pillbox deserves some love too :(

49 minutes ago, DLimit said:

@AlexionBy far, the greatest mobster white collar criminal that I've ever RP'd with, and one of the only effective and entertaining extortionists on this server. Had a long-term bond with John Capra, on Yoska Makula, when he had extorted Yoska's pawn shop in Davis. It was an honor to be voluntarily CK'd by this man after around 4 months of interacting with each other. On a side note, he has also inspired me to become creative and imaginative with my crime. Learned a lot through him.

I appreciate the kind words.

Viva la Romania, long may she reign. 

1 hour ago, moulton said:

The entire ULSA faction yesterday at the "Freshers Meet" was a really interesting social setting to introduce myself to so many new characters; I wish I could tag everyone but there was 48 at our event or something like that. 

BLESS UP.

❤️

18 hours ago, MomoIsHere said:

I forgot if I posted here before and I frankly don't care. Lemme formulate a list of people that I liked the RP off, which spans over my 8 months on this server.

@Wirbelwind, @Taina, @Rushing, @Vincent, @Liv, @Monad, @jacksonfire344, @acidicfriday, @Akaya, @Heartnett, @Doosty, the entirety of Blaine County RPers, Pillbox Medical Staff, the new gen of TF13, some of the O'Hara boys, some of FD (Im still gonna burn all of you down one day, dw).

If you have been mentioned, I generally liked the interactions between us. Keep it up.

Hehe thank you Momo. You cool as well.

On 1/14/2021 at 7:02 AM, DLimit said:

@Browneboys & @Dr.Gonzo for being one of the greatest duos that I've ever seen. Both of these players have been by my side for over a year, whether it involved white collar crime or blue collar crime. Their R.P. is phenomenal, always ensuring that our characters develop beyond mere "crime".

Hey my man, really appreciate this shout out. Of course, hats off for you as well. Your character development and dedication to upholding the standards of this server is commendable and I am honored to consider you a great friend, both in character and out of character.

• Thanks 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic