Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

All of those currently RPing the staff at Pillbox Hill. You have added some of the most valuable RP I have seen to the server. I won't even try and list off the names of characters because I know there's a bunch and it would be unfair to leave any out, so this goes out to all of you at Pillbox Hill.

As someone who has been in there as a patient, it is really amazing stuff to see and adds so much more value to being able to properly roleplay the outcomes of being sent to hospital. It allows a player to really get into the depth of what has happened to their character and get a good level of story that has been missing due to past limitations.

As someone who has been there as a visitor of a patient, it adds so much to the RP of worrying for your friend or family member. Either while the docs work on your friend/family member, or simply being able to RP being by their bed for support. It just makes for great RP.

As a member of FD who drops these poor souls off to you, it is so good to actually have some hospital staff to hand patients over to with some real RP going into it and not the /dos that we have become used to before a patient hops along on his merry way.

As all three of these, god damn it looks like it gets crazy in there for you at times. You keep up amazingly well, and even RP the stresses of being swamped wonderfully.  And somehow among all this you manage to get in some of your own personal stories into your RP like staff simply talking about getting a new car and small day to day things when it is quieter.

Really hope that Pillbox Hill stays as the benchmark for hospital roleplay. Keep up the amazing work.

Also, shout out to the mappers who made that interior, incredible work.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Scorch said:

All of those currently RPing the staff at Pillbox Hill. You have added some of the most valuable RP I have seen to the server. I won't even try and list off the names of characters because I know there's a bunch and it would be unfair to leave any out, so this goes out to all of you at Pillbox Hill.

Amen to this.

I'm glad my char caught that stray gunshot last night, I was very positively impressed at the newfound hospital acitivity.

• Upvote 2
On 1/5/2021 at 6:02 AM, Scorch said:

Really hope that Pillbox Hill stays as the benchmark for hospital roleplay. Keep up the amazing work.

Cheers man, we do our best. Its been great to RP in it so far. I've caught myself going on for 6+ plus hour shifts in the ER and the recovery ward. Constantly stuff to do and great people to RP with. We've had some very unique patients come in which is also great fun to RP with.

• Upvote 1
On 1/5/2021 at 5:02 AM, Scorch said:

As someone who has been in there as a patient, it is really amazing stuff to see and adds so much more value to being able to properly roleplay the outcomes of being sent to hospital. It allows a player to really get into the depth of what has happened to their character and get a good level of story that has been missing due to past limitations.

As someone who has been there as a visitor of a patient, it adds so much to the RP of worrying for your friend or family member. Either while the docs work on your friend/family member, or simply being able to RP being by their bed for support. It just makes for great RP.

As a member of FD who drops these poor souls off to you, it is so good to actually have some hospital staff to hand patients over to with some real RP going into it and not the /dos that we have become used to before a patient hops along on his merry way.

As all three of these, god damn it looks like it gets crazy in there for you at times. You keep up amazingly well, and even RP the stresses of being swamped wonderfully.  And somehow among all this you manage to get in some of your own personal stories into your RP like staff simply talking about getting a new car and small day to day things when it is quieter.

Also, shout out to the mappers who made that interior, incredible work.

Thank you, on behalf of everyone. To see such praise puts a smile on everyone's face. So thank you.

• Upvote 1

I forgot if I posted here before and I frankly don't care. Lemme formulate a list of people that I liked the RP off, which spans over my 8 months on this server.

@Wirbelwind, @Taina, @Rushing, @Vincent, @Liv, @Monad, @jacksonfire344, @acidicfriday, @Akaya, @Heartnett, @Doosty, the entirety of Blaine County RPers, Pillbox Medical Staff, the new gen of TF13, some of the O'Hara boys, some of FD (Im still gonna burn all of you down one day, dw).

If you have been mentioned, I generally liked the interactions between us. Keep it up.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 6
2 hours ago, MomoIsHere said:

I forgot if I posted here before and I frankly don't care. Lemme formulate a list of people that I liked the RP off, which spans over my 8 months on this server.

@Wirbelwind, @Taina, @Rushing, @Vincent, @Liv, @Monad, @jacksonfire344, @acidicfriday, @Akaya, @Heartnett, @Doosty, the entirety of Blaine County RPers, Pillbox Medical Staff, the new gen of TF13, some of the O'Hara boys, some of FD (Im still gonna burn all of you down one day, dw).

If you have been mentioned, I generally liked the interactions between us. Keep it up.

Thanks I loved Courtney bring her back 

@DjoleKfor being an amazing inspiration on this server for the past one and a half years. Learned a lot from the Tianjin Circle, and my brief period of RPing within Khangpae and "The Shower Posse". He has inspired me to be creative with my R.P., on all fields.

@Browneboys & @Dr.Gonzo for being one of the greatest duos that I've ever seen. Both of these players have been by my side for over a year, whether it involved white collar crime or blue collar crime. Their R.P. is phenomenal, always ensuring that our characters develop beyond mere "crime".

P.S. Nobody forgets about the "Yoska Makula & Daniel Bandini Duo" or "The Bad Day Goods Crew"... greatest scammers on the island. Many even OOCly begged us to return as a duo on our new characters.

@Pabshas only been around for a month or two. However, they have developed EXTREMELY DEEP emotional and personal R.P. scenes to assist in the development of my characters. Whether RPing as a girlfriend, sister, or childhood friend, they have really presented the emotional and personal sides of my characters, beyond the criminal element. It adds more inter-personal development and drama to my characters. This person always makes my characters feel human beyond belief. The minor details really matter, such as when we'd sit on the steps of a house in Blaine and converse for hours on end over the pettiest of things. Really makes my characters seem human.

@madison96Same situation as Pabs... RP'd with this person for around four months within Tongva Nation. They were always phenomenal when it came to developing my character's emotions and inter-personal development. Even after her inactivity, my character continues to mention her, due to the close blond that they had. Very good roleplayer.

@AlexionBy far, the greatest mobster white collar criminal that I've ever RP'd with, and one of the only effective and entertaining extortionists on this server. Had a long-term bond with John Capra, on Yoska Makula, when he had extorted Yoska's pawn shop in Davis. It was an honor to be voluntarily CK'd by this man after around 4 months of interacting with each other. On a side note, he has also inspired me to become creative and imaginative with my crime. Learned a lot through him.

On a LAST NOTE, all of the "Seaside ABZ" members during the end of 2019... these were the ones that taught me how to development my character and engage in deep passive R.P., ensuring that proper character development and roleplay quality is maintained to it's highest standards. Tony Minh was one of my most well-developed characters in 2019. I wouldn't be able to regulate my own faction, as effectively, without the assistance of THIS faction. They taught me how to produce screenshots etc...

Edited by DLimit
  • Thanks 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic