Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

I have had so many wonderful RP experiences on this server and formed some really solid OOC friendships. 

So in no particular order (and I promise I wll definitely forget some people) @Свето @Powley @mggy @harrison @Towbie @Moe @Boroaz @Crocker @nateX @Jax @Stes @rams @Jaynex @kick @Meatball @JackieH @Westen @Psychedelic even @shiroq (ew) and most recently @dxrkside

Thank you all sincerely, for the fun we've had. Especially those of you who met me early on and put up with me being considerably more trash than I am now. Sorry if I missed anyone. If you ever get the opportunity to RP with any of these people, grab it with both hands and run with it, they're all wonderful. 

🙂

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 4

Layla Watson, for an important warning to "not hang around South Central" that subconsciously sticked, and likely spared my character a lot of frustration and pain.

Gavin, Gideon and some other bastards, for a plausible portrait of a collective acid trip.

Peter Conti, for correctly observing the intentions of his contemporaries in character.

And Frank Milanesi, for a well maintained humidor.

On 11/30/2020 at 3:23 AM, Jesu1 said:

@Pillsbury @Officerbattle @Sidewinder @Mediva @Selena @goddessoflife @Cycool100 @Wally @Frezemis @GageB @ThatMuricanGuy @Charlesvito @Mishka @Codac  @Dom.@Cacksii @Rei @ChromaticDeath @Onson @xanx @Bauer @cryybabyycryy @Sobo @Yass @Akaya @Cheeezy

All are fantastic roleplayers, all from other communities I was apart of, moving onto GTAW, or GTAW roleplayers that I came across and roleplayed with when I first joined GTAW to now, either way all of the above are still top tier roleplayers who helped make and continue to make my roleplay experience great. Definitely deserve this mention/shoutout. (And if I missed someone, which trust me, I most likely did cause there's too many, my apologies!)

Just saw this now <3 <3 <3.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic