Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

@changooman for his top Asian/Korean character portrayal, this guy deserves some respect for what he has achieved. Along with him, many more Tianjin Circle/K-Town OGs are people I respect and appreciate what they have created on this sever. He has great wisdom.

@Gargam3i for being a homie and welcoming me into his community with open arms, also for his wisdom. Along with him, the entirety of the Hop Sing Tong and 23 P/S Wah Ching.

@Shekh and Javic for roleplaying with me as the Shen family and later on being with me in many factions.

@Wirbelwind for some top cybercrime RP earlier and now being a homie. Best corrupt admin (not really).

@RaiZe for some proper RP and all the laughs we had.

@sio for top notch RP, portrayal, creativity and much more.

Everyone at the Hawaiian Snow team for what they're doing.

And many more that I can't think of right now because I have a full ass night of zero sleep behind me and my Polish teacher is yapping in the background on MS Teams, making me distracted. I do not appreciate that bitch though, bad teacher portrayal and shit personality.

Edited by hentai!
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

8zmLq8r.gif

Jokes aside, I like the character development of @Shvag @DF @Gambrino @kokaine ron, didn't really get a chance to RP with them on my new char, but perhaps one day.

Shoutout to these IRL mobsters who never fail to deliver an awesome performance @Flow @King G @Henning @jimmynutts @Murilo @Visceral @Blood In, Blood Out  @Neptune @Viebrantz @MickeyO @kaneki1king @AryanWarrior @IVavon, a great bunch to roleplay with, there are more but I don't even know their forum names yet.
Свето I don't even know how to tag the biggest serbian mfer out here.

And shoutout to @Nervous for absolutely no reason ❤️ (check apps pls).

Edited by Escobar
Свето
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 4

So many, but I don't know your forum names. Lilypad, @Jura, @Hood@Nuka Quantum, Eva, Nelly, Elena Alvares, @Scunt, @Hugh-Gi-Oh, @Ale, @harrison, @Powley - you guys have made my time here not only fun in game but OOCly, I've made some real friends for life and ily guys. Some I haven't spoken to for a while or we've drifted apart - but I'll always remember you ❤️

@joshua @Ari- @Westen @Saccs - From Lifeguards to Hawaiian Snow - we've always tried to bring a lil creativity and new ideas, and without you guys I dunno if I'd still be playing here. From our roleplay to OOC friendships, I legit don't know what this past year woulda been like without you guys.

And to the whole community, really. The fact that so many people from all over the world, from different walks of life, race, religion, sexuality - and all share a common interest in telling stories, creating characters and developing these memories that'll last with us a life time. From the gangbangers, ricers, mallrats, robocops, it doesn't matter - we're all part of this place together and I think that's pretty special

and i cant forget my @Bombie and @Pillsbury and @Frezemis ❤️

Edited by lux
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 4

damn, heartwarming to come on the forums after a few months to see a few tags, big appreciate to a lot of them.

@harrison @DanneBRE @Bogatyr. @Свето For being top dogs and always watching my back on and off the server, yall really gave me some fun times over the past year or so I was actually active

@Crocker @Jax @nateX @Selena @lux @Adorabelle @Perstephone and like a ton of others for becoming real close friends, i really do value the time i've had with you all and how you've looked out for me over the year. really grateful to meet you all

The entire EOC, past and present for the memorable times.

peace and love x

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 2

Oh boy, I just found this thread! Here we go. Even tho I don’t speak to some anymore, they deserve to be on here! 🙂

@Gargam3i

@Woltrazz

@Alyssa McCarthy

@joshua

@CampFIN

@TheHatStealer

@Tree

@Polaris

@Mellow

@ReiRei
@InOx
@WatchingEye