Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

To follow this, my list is going to be almost like DF's one, really.

To start, @DF - For the long run, and I hope it is even longer! Always amazing to RP with you.

@Shanks, @Lewwwy, @HeeBive and @Seaward - Greatest boomers, good leaders and awesome guys to RP with. Great people both IC and IRL.

@Japanac - One of the persons I've spent more time with recently, and loved every minute of it. Great RPer and always a good laugh to be had with you!

@Karner - My boy, such a good RPer. Always enjoyable to be around you, you cheeky cunt.

@SULLI - What can I say, one of the best RPers I've encountered in all the years I've roleplayed. Love your characters and how creative you are. Can't say anything but good words about you!

@Свето - Always awesome interactions, always made me crack a laugh. Vuk was best, from your "Sloven"

@Meatball - One of the oldest characters I know, and one of the best guys I've met. Always love to be around you, always up to something fun. Keep it rolling, brother.

@KV - I always laugh when I RP with you and I love it, enjoyed every interaction; wish you weren't that busy all the time!

@Framebox, @Drew McCallum, @wickedsource, @Blossom, @ksbm321, @Hashdowns, @Jubgul, @Jackal, @Sterren, @Synth, @Nos, @Slappy, @Skar, @Suarez, @kick - My boys and girls, known and RPed with them for a long time, and I can't say anything bad about you all. Some of them were there ever since I came back to RP, and I always love to have you all around, every time there is a good interaction to be had, and it's always fun.

@Wirbelwind - I forgot, please don't kill me 😞

I probably forgot some people, or didn't know their forum names but, if you know, you know!

Edited by JackieH
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 5
  • Applaud 1

@Captain - Day 1, Been a part of my RP for a long ass time now and that speaks for itself. Lots of great memories, wouldn't change a thing. 

@IrCam - Another Day 1. Not much more explanation needed really, you already know. 

@Naeno - Have gotten to know many people on here and I don't often end up calling them a friend. Solid RPer and person. 

Edit: fuck you @Naeno LOL

Edited by Coles
  • Upvote 1
On 11/10/2020 at 3:29 AM, nateX said:

Gonna revive this topic since a few people want it and I figured it's a wholesome threat, something that we unfortunately do not get a lot of here. Please remember to follow forum rules, no sneak dissing or shit talking, only wholesome posts.

I'll start out by giving a quick shoutout to the people I enjoy RPing with.

@Jax, @Crocker, @DjoleK and the rest of K-Town, way too many to mention. Probably the most fun I've had RPing since I joined the server.

@Selena - Amazing RPer with one of the most in-depth character concepts I've ever seen. Really underappreciated as well.

@Naeno - One of the most funny motherfuckers there is out there when it comes to RP, somehow always manages to make even the most boring of situations funny and enjoyable, a rare quality for sure.

Honestly too many to mention, but thanks to everyone who has made RP enjoyable on here, I appreciate all of you.

You're just as funny with your stupidity too lmfao

@Captain The most annoying person I have met in a very long time but wouldn't have it any other way.

@Coles Thank you for not being overly weird and a "solider" roleplayer/person 

Edited by Naeno
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

To the person who inspires me daily of what a sophisticated roleplayer is and what they embody, they taught me how to portray a realistic character and make high quality screenshots. They are the reason I still play GTA world.

That person would be none other than 
@xdthe

Edited by xdthe
  • Wuhtah locked this topic