Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

• Perky locked this topic
  • 4 months later...

Gonna revive this topic since a few people want it and I figured it's a wholesome threat, something that we unfortunately do not get a lot of here. Please remember to follow forum rules, no sneak dissing or shit talking, only wholesome posts.

I'll start out by giving a quick shoutout to the people I enjoy RPing with.

@Jax, @Crocker, @DjoleK and the rest of K-Town, way too many to mention. Probably the most fun I've had RPing since I joined the server.

@Selena - Amazing RPer with one of the most in-depth character concepts I've ever seen. Really underappreciated as well.

@Naeno - One of the most funny motherfuckers there is out there when it comes to RP, somehow always manages to make even the most boring of situations funny and enjoyable, a rare quality for sure.

Honestly too many to mention, but thanks to everyone who has made RP enjoyable on here, I appreciate all of you.

• Applaud 1
  • nateX unlocked this topic

I have too many people to list so I’m going to keep this short with the people I tag.

Shoutout to @Solim, @Ren, @StefanM, @Mako and the whole Morrison & Meadows crew. I don’t think there’s ever a dull moment with this group.

@Taina - Her character development with her current character is awesome, every interaction I’ve had with her has been nothing but superb.

@Gargam3i - Talk about a high standard of role-play and this guy is one of the first names coming up in my head. His faction HST has unbelievably gifted role players.

Much love too anybody that I missed 💛

• Upvote 4

@DLimit been an excellent source of roleplay material, amazing development and good teacher for those are new to the server.

@wAR. Amazing new player that will make it far.  Havent had as much fun interacting with a player since the good old days. 

And last but not least?  I think whole conti crew keeps a damn amazing thread up.  Great content that many could learn from. 

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic