Gun Pull Animation

aldo

BIG SUPPORT, I didn't even know there were other animations for drawing pistols.

To be honest, this one is much better than the one we currently have, which is like a messed up version of the vanilla GTA 5, the current animation happens for a split second then finishes abruptly, making it look somewhat weird.

Edited by sc_nexus
7 hours ago, sc_nexus said:

BIG SUPPORT, I didn't even know there were other animations for drawing pistols.

To be honest, this one is much better than the one we currently have, which is like a messed up version of the vanilla GTA 5, the current animation happens for a split second then finishes abruptly, making it look somewhat weird.

Thing is, it might not be possible due to the manner of how GTA is working. For this actually to be possible RageMP might need to Literary hack the gun pull system to make this happen.

I disagree with that, because if someone will miss click taking it out, people will just start running, and I mean in general If anyone will start doing that animation, people will run away. In the end It's a RP server, you want to RP taking out your gun, showing through RP how you do it, and from where and I don't just mean /me takes out his strap, and starts blasting.

If you want more RP, remove the scroll weapon rule and make it so that you have to RP taking out ANY weapon, mele too with this rule applying for everyone. Removing any commands that do a /me for you. "Oh but what if It's a heated situation and I have to act quick?" Well you got to think about how you approach that situation over acting on monke brain.

With that, the rule on macros should give out more punishment and on people that use macros to copy paste long me's.

It's a  -1 from me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 9:17 PM, Jax said:

If you want more RP, remove the scroll weapon rule and make it so that you have to RP taking out ANY weapon, mele too with this rule applying for everyone. Removing any commands that do a /me for you. "Oh but what if It's a heated situation and I have to act quick?" Well you got to think about how you approach that situation over acting on monke brain.

So if somebody scrolls a gun and starts shooting at me, I should type a /me before I take my gun out to shoot back? Yeah, right...brilliant idea. an RP server does not mean typing out every action you do through a /me, you're not writing a book, this is a video game. /me RP is used to accomodate the actions we can't actually do through the game. I've seen people using /me to rp things they can do in the game already such as /me hops out of the car, which is useless and ridiculous. Now if you do /me hops out of the car, holding a pistol and aiming it downwards, that's fine because that's not something you can do through the game script, that's not something other players would see without a /me.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

So if somebody scrolls a gun and starts shooting at me, I should type a /me before I take my gun out to shoot back? Yeah, right...brilliant idea. an RP server does not mean typing out every action you do through a /me, you're not writing a book, this is a video game. /me RP is used to accomodate the actions we can't actually do through the game. I've seen people using /me to rp things they can do in the game already such as /me hops out of the car, which is useless and ridiculous. Now if you do /me hops out of the car, holding a pistol and aiming it downwards, that's fine because that's not something you can do through the game script, that's not something other players would see without a /me.

You have a strong point here.

I support this, All our characters can run as fast the other and climb the same places as other, so people saying that they have some training and they can pull a gun from their holster faster doesn't matter. If you're gonna mc pulling a gun, it equals to you accidentally scrolling onto your gun.

+1