Remove the frozen camera when we're dead.

Jennie

Short description: When we're dead, we can't move our camera, and it's really difficult to see if someone comes to help us, like the FD.

Detailed description: I do not know if it's possible, but it would be really nice if we could move our camera when we're dead, right now the camera is frozen, and we can't move the camera to see around of us, it could help us if the FD comes, or any other player, plus, camera changes to the first person when we have no activity and it gets worse.

Commands to add: none

Items to add: none

How would your suggestion improve the server? It will be more comfortable when playing, and we would have some control of the camera to see what is happening, if what is happening around us is right or wrong.

Additional information: none

Edited by Jennie
  • Upvote 9
3 minutes ago, zUgg zUgg said:

I think it should be left as is, you're dead. There shouldn't be a need for you to have to look around in a 360 if your characters head would be physically immobile. 

What does the camera have to do with your characters head moving though? I'd rather watch a scene develop around me, rather than be forced to stare at the floor or a wall close up, meanwhile I have directed /me's incoming. Had an incident where I was killed by cops, I had no idea which cop was searching who, because I couldn't see, I had to ask them to specify.

3 hours ago, Unhallow said:

What does the camera have to do with your characters head moving though? I'd rather watch a scene develop around me, rather than be forced to stare at the floor or a wall close up, meanwhile I have directed /me's incoming. Had an incident where I was killed by cops, I had no idea which cop was searching who, because I couldn't see, I had to ask them to specify.

Yeah, that's pretty confusing in those situations, I would suggest removing the frozen camera as well.