AutoHotKey

PandaGaming

• Developer
On 25-10-2017 at 6:06 PM, Samantha said:

Like /ame bind to describe my character etc..

I had my go at AHK today, GTAV and AHK aint buddies, I usually used SendInput to instantly send my texts but on GTAV it works better with Send,

Here's my cop uniform /ame

!NumpadDot::Send, t/ame is wearing a {CAPSLOCK}LSPD{CAPSLOCK} Short-Sleeve Uniform, A polished badge attached to her breastpocket, nametag: {CAPSLOCK}REYES{CAPSLOCK}.{enter}

And to make it work in gtav only put this on top:

#IfWinActive ahk_class grcWindow ;Limits the keybinds only to GTA V window.

Edited by St3fan[NL]
8 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

I had my go at AHK today, GTAV and AHK aint buddies, I usually used SendInput to instantly send my texts but on GTAV it works better with Send,

Here's my cop uniform /ame

!NumpadDot::Send, t/ame is wearing a {CAPSLOCK}LSPD{CAPSLOCK} Short-Sleeve Uniform, A polished badge attached to her breastpocket, nametag: {CAPSLOCK}REYES{CAPSLOCK}.{enter}

And to make it work in gtav only put this on top:

#IfWinActive ahk_class grcWindow ;Limits the keybinds only to GTA V window.

I don't understand, so I can make AHK work with GTAV by adding this line at the top?

Edit: Just added it to the top of my AHK and it's not work.

Edited by Samantha
  • Developer
2 minutes ago, Samantha said:

I don't understand, so I can make AHK work with GTAV by adding this line at the top?

Autohotkey scripts are ALWAYS working, unless you define something like I posted above, then it will only work while tabbed In game in gtav, this prevents your keybinds from accidentally being activated while being not in the game.

• Developer
On 28-10-2017 at 4:18 PM, Samantha said:

When I'm using AHK, it's using the game functions. Like /ame is 26 years old, is also lock and unlock my vehicle + opens the I menu.

I've no idea what to do.

Yeah like I said, AHK and GTAV aint friends.. Nothing much to do, my keybind sometimes turns a - into a _