Add an ID next to the player's name

SupSupreme

Pretty simple suggestion, just add an ID next to the player's name, for example:

Antonio Leonetti (5)

I have seen this in a lot of samp servers and I'm pretty sure it's possible to make in RageMP too, could solve the wait of searching an ID of a player, might be a few seconds, but it will be unnecessary if the ID is added next to the nickname. 

• Upvote 2

Kind of disagree with this one. While it is convenient in most one-to-one situations, if you’re prone to being in player heavy areas/situations I.e nightclubs, crime scenes, businesses etc. It adds a lot of clutter to the screen that otherwise isn’t needed. The extra two seconds it takes to type “/id be” to get Mr. Ben Smith’s ID is more than an okay system for myself if not just to avoid the eye-cluttering numbers in player’s names.

19 minutes ago, milk said:

Kind of disagree with this one. While it is convenient in most one-to-one situations, if you’re prone to being in player heavy areas/situations I.e nightclubs, crime scenes, businesses etc. It adds a lot of clutter to the screen that otherwise isn’t needed. The extra two seconds it takes to type “/id be” to get Mr. Ben Smith’s ID is more than an okay system for myself if not just to avoid the eye-cluttering numbers in player’s names.

Heavy player areas are filled with names anyway, so adding one or two more characters to their name won't change much, at least the way I see it.

By my own experience in SAMP RP, it's actually pretty useful and won't change much in the screen, I would give it a shot and see feedback from players, see what they think, it should be a pretty easy thing to do, just add the ID parameter to the player's nickname, the devs can remove it any second, so, maybe the devs can make an experiment, see what players think and how this system could change the /id system.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, milk said:

Perhaps if the suggestion were to make player ids a toggleable thing it would be more well-received. That way everyone can be happy.

Yeah, that's a good idea, the question is - is it possible to to make?

we will have to get a developer answer for that.

Edited by SupSupreme