Heat Map

aldo

I think your best bet if you want to find rp hubs is to do so exclusively IC, keep an eye on ic ads ingame for bars the the likes and just get about if it makes sense for your character to do so. Whilst it’s a nice concept, an activity map, I could see it leading to meta gaming and possibly being exploited for lazy rp. Just my two cents!

Edited by Brox26

Activity map would probably lead to lots of MG, I think that you should try finding activities IC'ly only. Try to chat with players, figure out what they are doing, try to make IC friends... you will find friends very soon. Also, in the nights, take a look at the ads, you will find bars and nightclubs - they have tons of activity in them and a lot of players are RP'ing there.

Good luck! 

Edited by SupSupreme

I don’t think it’s a good idea at all. Metagame would be rife, it would be used to report factions/people for inactivity and a means to take over IC territory. “Well on the map it says it ain’t active so I’m gonna move my gang here while you’re offline.”

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

Honestly, if you all are gonna be trying to find ways to hack things or trynna find excuses, you will never come up with anything new. 

I think it would be nice to have something that would somehow show newcomers where is the most RP going on.

Edited by Dopli

Good idea somewhat in theory but like others have said, the amount of problems it would create are a lot. It's hard to kind of dictate activity without it only being factions threads at this point. Perhaps there could be a way to quickly identify consistent RP hubs but once again that would come down to people posting content to advertise such. I don't think there really isn't any perfect OOC answer for this that wouldn't cause rule breaks and the only real way is via word of mouth from other players or generally just looking yourself in character.

Really bad idea as others have said, even though the concept is interesting. If you're looking for more roleplay, just check the advertisements, use social media, or create roleplay on your own. And if you're around others, don't act like a statue as most people do in nightclubs or bars, for example. Get out of your shell and interact with others. Nobody is going to judge you negatively for that.

• Upvote 1