Section to Find RP'ers

VULn3R

As the title says, I was thinking that there should be a separate section where you would be able to post a thread to find roleplayers you need in your story. 

For example, someone needs an IC son to RP with and there's another guy who wants to RP with an IC father, but these two are not able to find each other in-game or on discord, so a section on forums where one would be able to post a thread such as, "Looking for IC Father" and put in the details and stuff, so that you may be able to find your dream character. Similarly, this feature can be used by those looking to start a faction or a business etc.

It's a quite simple suggestion and much easier to put in and can help a lot of people around the server.

Edited by VULn3R
  • Upvote 4

I'd like to see something like this done in an official capacity. I've met a lot of new players who have struggled to find a group of people that match their character and end up abandoning their background. And in 99% of faction threads it says something like "membership is done IC" with no help or details in how to actually do that.

I get that all interaction needs to be heavily role-played, but there's nothing wrong with a little nudge to get things going.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/15/2019 at 7:00 PM, aldo said:

Looking for young black teenager characters for hood RP, if you need any help or more details, send me your discord and i'll add you to the faction discord for more information.

It'll end up like this and isn't really required.

• Rukka locked this topic