League of Legends!

iCohen

Just now, yerro said:

you didn't add me and i can't add that name either. either you misspelt it or you're on another server. 😮

Oh God that's my EUNE account, lol, Iam Almost Blind, add me, will wait for my brother to give me the password, he'll be back in half an hour or so.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped playing League ever since season 9 ended. Best decision so far looking at rito going full ape with the item update after releasing one unbalanceable champ after the other, not to mention the entire Seraphine drama.

"If everything's broken, nothing's broken".

2 minutes ago, orca112 said:

Stopped playing League ever since season 9 ended. Best decision so far looking at rito going full ape with the item update after releasing one unbalanceable champ after the other, not to mention the entire Seraphine drama.

"If everything's broken, nothing's broken".

Dude, the game is skill based only now. There aren't many rightclick champs like trynd and yi anymore.

On 11/27/2020 at 1:12 AM, .Pluto. said:

Dude, the game is skill based only now. There aren't many rightclick champs like trynd and yi anymore.

Eh, I would disagree. I've made my peace with that League -- public games -- are not about you. You don't really matter. Doesn't matter if you play well, it only matters that you don't fail too much. At that point, it's just about who's gonna have fewer radically throwing players on their team. <: