League of Legends!

iCohen

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, iCohen said:

It costs around 8-30 dollars. Depends if you want an account with just money or a lot of champions. It’s crap.

what did u get ban for?

Same old, same old. 

Toxicity.

13 hours ago, Lance said:

How much are you paying for that crap?

Pretty cheap honestly, if you know how to climb on them. Bronze and silver are freelo's.

3 minutes ago, Gary said:

Pretty cheap honestly, if you know how to climb on them. Bronze and silver are freelo's.

I've played in low elo, when I made an acc myself, in ARAM, there's at least 4/10 players bots who spam level for people to buy the acc. 

Not sure why riot can't stop it. 

I've also been banned for toxicity, but I'd not spend a penny on this game.

Edited by Lance
1 minute ago, Lance said:

I've played in low elo, when I made an acc myself, in ARAM, there's at least 4/10 players bots who spam level for people to buy the acc. 

Not sure why riot can't stop it.

Yep, ARAM is the way to go for botters. 

It's because Rito can't detect the bots, they only notice it once the bot decides to play something that isn't ARAM. It has happened a lot of times actually.

>Buys a ARAM botted acc

>Plays a game of Ranked/Normal 5v5 SR

>Gets banned

@Nizar lost my 25 euros this way smh

1 minute ago, Gary said:

Yep, ARAM is the way to go for botters. 

It's because Rito can't detect the bots, they only notice it once the bot decides to play something that isn't ARAM. It has happened a lot of times actually.

>Buys a ARAM botted acc

>Plays a game of Ranked/Normal 5v5 SR

>Gets banned

@Nizar lost my 25 euros this way smh

I've never even heard about it before, I knew people sell accounts , didn't think they do it that way. So when I saw enemy Amumu dive in, I had to check his score. His best game was like 4/33.

1 minute ago, Lance said:

I've never even heard about it before, I knew people sell accounts , didn't think they do it that way. So when I saw enemy Amumu dive in, I had to check his score. His best game was like 4/33.

Can't 100% say that was a bot since I've seen people in Gold play worse than that. But it's pretty common, yeah. 

The best way to check if you're playing with a bot is by adressing them in chat. If they don't respond in any way whatsoever, you know it's a bot. Also, they will never ever use a single ping in a game which is pretty much mandatory for every LoL game.

1 minute ago, Gary said:

Can't 100% say that was a bot since I've seen people in Gold play worse than that. But it's pretty common, yeah. 

The best way to check if you're playing with a bot is by adressing them in chat. If they don't respond in any way whatsoever, you know it's a bot. Also, they will never ever use a single ping in a game which is pretty much mandatory for every LoL game.

I also noticed that all bots use newbie champs(ANnie/GAren/Amumu) and all of them have the same icon(Tibbers toy or smth it was?), after playing some games I finally understood that these aint people.

3 minutes ago, Lance said:

I also noticed that all bots use newbie champs(ANnie/GAren/Amumu) and all of them have the same icon(Tibbers toy or smth it was?), after playing some games I finally understood that these aint people.

Oh yeah, it's pretty obvious if I'm being honest. And they only play a 450 champ because you get one for free(You can't start the botting process until you have finished the tutorial yourself).