League of Legends!

iCohen

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know my rank, I guess it was S1, never played seriously.

I main whatever I want to play but I usually play Shaco.

This game is not even close to being the best game ever since Riot is one of the worst companies I've seen.

Unbalanced champions, every new release is either game breaking or useless champ that is forgotten about in 1 day. I play it like twice a month.

In my opinion Riot is the most smart game company we've had in a while. Look on how many old people from season 1 and 2 are still here active and playing. Show me another game that has been rolling so long. 

Ofc, people might think that there are unbalanced, but it's just a whining. Anything can be counter. If you play as a team, not flame or tilt. You've got yourself a free win man. That's the key.

Only started playing this year. As soon as I got to 30, I played my ranked placements and got B1. Played a bit until I got to S4 and then stopped. Haven't played much of the ranked queues since. I do enjoy the game, but dislike how long it can drag on. Definitely the most tilting game I've played. I main ADC, and play Miss Fortune, Jhin and Draven mainly.

Edited by Glen

Plat 4 now on EUW, not the same game it was when I started playing at the start of season 3. It's more toxic as ever now. I've barely played as much as I did over the last two years but I'm starting to gradually play again. It's meh.

It's one of the few games I genuinely loved to play every day and never got bored of it. The only other games that made me like that was MW2 and SA:MP. But they've made it into more and more of a team-based game in a terrible, toxic community on servers where no one can communicate with each other without talking shit about mistakes or thinking they are stuck where they are because of their team.

2 hours ago, iCohen said:

In my opinion Riot is the most smart game company we've had in a while. Look on how many old people from season 1 and 2 are still here active and playing. Show me another game that has been rolling so long. 

Ofc, people might think that there are unbalanced, but it's just a whining. Anything can be counter. If you play as a team, not flame or tilt. You've got yourself a free win man. That's the key.

Nah I couldn't care less about it, no reason to whine. Riot are far from good, game has around 100 champions, 70 of them are forgotten about, 20 are played in every 5 games, 4 are played in every 2 games and 1 is Yasuo, who is literally in every game.(My best run was 16 games in a row with 2 Yasuos, which means I had 32 Yasuos in 16 games.)

As I said their new champions are awful, a lot of champions are very hard to counter. Instead of trying to remove toxicity, Riot give players more ways to BM(for example this new p2w emoticon system) and then they are surorised their community is toxic.

It is a great game to play max once a week, but if you do it daily, you must be something else.

15 hours ago, Jordan Kelly said:

Plat 4 now on EUW, not the same game it was when I started playing at the start of season 3. It's more toxic as ever now. I've barely played as much as I did over the last two years but I'm starting to gradually play again. It's meh.

It's one of the few games I genuinely loved to play every day and never got bored of it. The only other games that made me like that was MW2 and SA:MP. But they've made it into more and more of a team-based game in a terrible, toxic community on servers where no one can communicate with each other without talking shit about mistakes or thinking they are stuck where they are because of their team.

Haha if you think euw is toxic, you didn't play in east yet. I was thinking to transfer to west due to it being less toxic.