Your first RP server?

Hart

• 1 month later...

Been on a German RPG / real life server on SAMP, then eventually moved to a German Roleplay Server and due to the server dying out and pursuing new endeavours I ended up on LSRP and a few side gigs from time (RCRP, that one server based in SF with DamianC and others...). Haven't really been actively roleplaying on other games before, some semi kind of rp at best.

My first RP server in 2009 was Underground RP on SAMP, it was a medium-heavy RP server but everyone used heavy RP, that's where people were super nice and taught me the ropes of roleplaying. I moved on from there to San Fierro Roleplay on SAMP around late 2009-2010 where there was more Heavy RP and I joined my first faction as a character named Mark Lavender, it was my first MC and we did do quite a bit of decent roleplay.

Moving on from SFRP when it started to die rather quickly.. I moved to Project Reality roleplay because it was blowing up, fucking huge for it's time.. I brought Mark Lavender over but I made him black for some reason because I still didn't know how to develop a character properly because I was mentally handicapped, I joined a gang called the GD's and we did a lot of good shit up until a small gang war against some Hispanic faction and we all got wiped.

I played on Project reality for many years, I moved onto RCRP as well but went in-between on RC-RP I was originally Leonard Lombardi in the Ancelotti Crime Family, had so much good RP there, learned how to develop a character properly (inb4 CK and got sad) and then I made Alex Haverland who was a kid in Foster Care and I got him adopted by some Aperture Agent somehow and they did wacky shit with Alex..

Eventually found MTA where I went to Owl Gaming and created Bobby Woodrow (who I have now) and I've been developing him for a very long time now, going on 4-5 years I believe and when the community started to die and they started advertising the Owl V, I left and came here to GTA:W and I made some of the best friends i've ever met online, had some of the best RP I could imagine (and some of the worst tbh)

but I know i've ranted forever, just wanted to name most of my characters so perhaps someone I ran into may know me and it'd be interesting to catch up, especially if it were someone from Underground RP or SF-RP.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...