Your first RP server?

Hart

My first roleplay server was in Star Wars Galaxies back in 2003. (Starsider server)

Was in a fairly large guild for about two years (name is escaping me) for about 2-3 years.

Have been apart of a few other RP servers along the way, but this is my first one for GTA.

• 3 months later...

I started my RPing on SAES:RPG in MTA which was an RPG server around 2009/2010, not an actual RP server. I then moved on to SA:RP on SA-MP and was hooked so I ended up staying there until I got caught in a ban-wave around a few months later after which I hopped back and forth between various servers alongside creating my own (and failing), during that time I ended up joining LS-RP around 2011/2012 period (not long after I got banned from SARP).

I didn't enjoy LS-RP initially due to it being really hard RP at the time which I was not used to but then after a few stints of running my own servers, I ended up rejoining LS-RP in around 2013 and applying for the LSPD, and got banned from recruitment there due to plagiarism (I was still a somewhat dumb kid then) and I ended up getting disheartened, so I ended up taking a hiatus before rejoining LS-RP around a few months later when I decided to give the SASD a chance since they (at the time) allowed people to join if banned from LSPD as long as you were honest about it, which I was.

To my surprise, I actually managed to pass the SD academy and at that point I ended up taking LS-RP more seriously from that point on-wards since I was officially inducted into the SD then. I stayed in the SASD for a good while (probably a year) and got as high as Corporal before deciding to take a break due to burnout. I ended up rejoining around a year later. I ended up staying for another year before leaving again. I ended up leaving this time for around 2-3 years before rejoining, this time around though I didn't really enjoy my time in LSSD (as it was known at this point) since LS-RP was dying at this rate and barely got 200 players at peak.

I left SA-MP afterwards and never returned. Around 2.5 months ago I made the jump to join GTA:W and was instantly hooked as the RP quality was 10x that of LS-RP and the community seemed to be fairly friendly and chill compared to previous communities.

Just now, Tseard said:

I only remember factions and what I was apart of (SWAT, FBI, Secret Service, SAI) . I went to WSS:RPG after that.

I remember SWAT being a fairly successful faction (clan?) at the time. I ran the RCS (Red County Sheriff) faction (clan) for a good while during my time there.