Your first RP server?

Hart

My first RP server was a SAMP server that went by the name of RCRP. I was a complete noobie, had no clue what RP was and what it meant, I actually remember that on my first day, I ran out and smashed a few cars 😔 I was new, don't look at me like that!

It's kinda funny thinking about it, given that it has been almost 13 years, at this point. (Holy fuck, time runs really fucking fast) Anyway, fast forward, I learnt my way around RP and made a few friends which have lasted years, at this point. One of those friends eventually invited me over and introduced me to GTA:W, that was in 2018? 2019? ...Been here, ever since, with a few on and offs. That particular friend that invited me over to this server has been a friend of mine for 9 years, if not 10 counting this year and it's been nothing but a pleasure to have known them.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 2:52 AM, Soyuz said:

alright boys share your P:LA names I was Tom Tenpenny.

On 8/14/2022 at 3:20 PM, DeadPlaya said:

Dwayne Clinton representing.

On 8/19/2022 at 1:45 AM, Mece said:

P:LA died many moons ago, I think even before 2018 if I'm not mistaken.

Made some old and lost friends in many SAMP servers. Dabbling around in my adolescents in Project Apocalypse, SA:RP, NG:RP, P:LA, LS-RP, US:RP, HZ;RP, Valhalla Gaming, MTG, literally any and all English RP servers, it was a wild time for me as a youngin. Hell, I even remember patrolling around in LSPD with @Pillsbury when he was a little squeaker. I think I was involved with fiveRP for some time with some fellow Australians, where all you could do was fishing (unless it was called something else). Made many friends over the last 10 years playing SAMP, even though some have parted ways and left us as a whole (R.I.P Nicholas Harm). Do I regret the amount of hours plastered into a single community, let alone the game? No, not a single bit. You bring on toxicity like a magnet in your teens, whether you dish it or cop it. It was always a blast. (Fuck Devin Lee Clarke tho)

On 8/19/2022 at 5:27 PM, pistol packin said:

David Richman & Antony Grey. I had a faction called Rebels of Freedom which was offiical

On 1/14/2023 at 7:29 AM, D-Kay said:

Kendrick Reynolds here, P:LA 2013-2017

Been in all factions, had several official ones and reached General Staff 🙂

On 1/14/2023 at 3:49 PM, TyJ said:

Ey foo, Andre Diamonds & Jordan Chambers.

seems to be a lot of PLA noobs here, pla was best samp server ever ngl.

In the realm of GTA roleplay, my first server was Eclipse beginning in the summer of 2021, where I RP'd with The Underground, an anarcho-terrorist faction led by Melody Frey, who was a wonderful RPer, great faction leader and an overall awesome person OOCly, unlike the typical fare in that godforsaken place. We were casual roleplayers, but the development and heart was still there for The Underground and they hold up, trust me.

Ad5jIPS.png

Underground kidnapping, c. January 2022  (me in the middle, in the suit)

GscLfyj.png

Melody "Melly" Frey - leader of my first faction

Prior to that, I had never properly roleplayed on anything at all. A few text RP servers on Roblox (Clear Skies Over Milwaukee) and some Garry's Mod DarkRP servers (OrangeRP, HooplaRP), but never anything serious.

I started on World in May 2022 due to an IC breakup and a plunge into total poverty on Eclipse. After that, I was tutored in the ways of roleplay and gabagooling by the holy Martorano warriors, God bless Benjamin "Benny Diamonds" Ruggieri, Downtown Goldie's Crips 13 on top.

Edited by subway244