Your first RP server?

Hart

• 2 weeks later...

project los angeles as caroline channing

the server owner banned me for mentioning a server name on /b and considered it as server advertising

he's in jail irl now so.

i moved to next generation gaming afterwards then stayed there for about 3000 playing hours, most of them as emily britson. i started out as nathalie arnault, katharine wraith, emma mann (taken from a friend who i met on project los angeles who happens to be here wink wink), emma britson when i married my ic husband connor britson, then finally changed it to emily. a few other names that didn't last in between.

Edited by tidal

I started off my adventure into Roleplay through steam roleplay groups, ironically. Back in the day (and I have no idea if this is even still a thing) there were steam communities with tens of thousands of members in them, of which a few would have characters and had to get vetted thoroughly in order to join. You’d roleplay period pieces primarily. My main one was a kind of alt-history Romanov family in 1700’s Russia. You would have people roleplaying as dukes, regional controllers, the family itself and so on. At the time this group had 32k members. It was entirely text based and events and roleplay would take place in the steam group chat. At the time I joined was around 2015 before I went off to military school. And at the time I could no longer roleplay on it as steam mobile didn’t support community group chats so I then just made a journalist character and made community announcements in the format of a newspaper on internal events and such. So anyway that started a domino effect of me now having finished studying politics and journalism at university….

After steam RP I went onto Gmod RP servers and stayed there for a few years though when I initially joined I could sparsely play due to the commitments with my boarding school as previously mentioned. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...