Mikhail Bobrov's adventures.

alina2137

Mikhail arrived in the city about a month or so ago. He comes from Moscow and lives in the city along with his parents. His main goal in America is to start a career as a rapper and be successful. After meeting new people at the club, he got himself into some trouble.

afAuq6z.png

Mikhail and a woman he met at a club have decided to go for a drive. They ended up running from the police, with Mikhail in the passenger seat. Even without him driving, he had to face the consequences.

Oh6cT6v.png

Officers Mitchell and Harris take the two to the police station in Mission Row. They get locked up for six hours each.

D4HvsnR.png

Mikhail falls asleep about two hours after being put in jail.

VOZDHTc.png

After getting out of jail, Mikhail went to his parents' house in the evening. He was still in a shitty mood.
Soon after the argument, Mikhail left the house and walked towards his apartment.

AJVN7rV.png

He got drunk and fell asleep in his apartment. He had to rent a place after getting kicked out of the house.
He now stays over there and writes lyrics to his songs.

Edited by hentai!
  • Applaud 1

lol i fucking named his step mom his mother in law in one of the screenshots.
deleted for now i'll fucking rewrite it later
#12pm_editing

also reserved but y'all can post your encounters with Mikhail if you hit me up on forum or hentai!#1157 on discord first.

A couple days later...

Mikhail wakes up in a dark alley in Miror Park.

PwOkDNa.png

NyvCgD2.png

From there on it's another party night for Mikhail.

Also I'll be inactive for some time. - hentai (2019.04.10)

Edited by hentai!
Also I'll be inactive for some time. - hentai (2019.04.10)
  • mj2002 locked this topic