Pay-As-You-Go Phone Payment Adjustment

Gregster

Currently with the newly-implemented phone system, a phone bought as pay-as-you-go will simply deduct endless amounts of money from your pocket for any texts/calls you make, which can sometimes lead to having negative amounts of money on-hand and block you from entering interiors (and possibly other issues that I haven't run into myself).

I'd like to suggest, with a PAYG phone active, that calls/texts either deduct the cash from your bank, or ideally let you load up the phone with minutes/texts that can be bought from stores (e.g. as a phone card, from any convenience store or phone store). I think this would be a worthwhile consideration as it's odd that it takes money right out of your pocket, and as it has no limit to how much it can take, it can be prohibitive if you're busy with something and run out of on-hand money (for example, if you have to enter a club a second time after leaving, but because you made a call/texted someone, you're a few dollars short of the entry fee).

Would be happy to hear what the community thinks of this, feel free to add to it.