Fix connection lost (australia, south asia)

This happened to me once about two days ago after never experiencing this problem, but opening social club for a minute worked. Thought I should post anyway since it’s happening to others. I live in California if that helps anything

Edited by Camacho

It seems like this almost only happens really early in the day when I usually wake up - and very rarely does it happen later in the day for me.

The spam connect method doesn't work at all for me, and the rockstar social club method only works sometimes.

Also, today something weird happened - I just got this message after a good 15 minutes of trying to connect?

VigIAhx.png

16 hours ago, Camacho said:

This happened to me once about two days ago after never experiencing this problem, but opening social club for a minute worked. Thought I should post anyway since it’s happening to others. I live in California if that helps anything

This, I do this every day and this method works for me without fail.

• 4 weeks later...

So, Brazilian here and this is happening to me too. It's hella annoying if you ask me cause I got to log two times today before restarting a bunch of times. I actually don't know exactly when press the button and which button to get it passed. I try F1, Home, Shift+tab, different times, different moments, and it's a lotto on when it works or not (mostly not). *sad gamer noises*

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...