Fix connection lost (australia, south asia)

• 3 months later...

Having the exact same issues! And no fix works... 😕

fixes tried: restarting router, spammin reconnect through F1, running as admin, turning off antivirus, adding permissions for ragemp & gta 5 in firewall

It just started happening out of nowhere.

Edited by cracked
1 hour ago, cracked said:

Having the exact same issues! And no fix works... 😕

fixes tried: restarting router, spammin reconnect through F1, running as admin, turning off antivirus, adding permissions for ragemp & gta 5 in firewall

It just started happening out of nowhere.

I had this issue, turns out my server asset files were corrupted. Reinstall of rage did the trick for me and another friend in Aus who had the same issue. I suggest downloading the files from #join-us in the gtaw discord as opposed to downloading it in the rage client because it’s SUPER slow. 

Edited by Goonbag
7 hours ago, Goonbag said:

I had this issue, turns out my server asset files were corrupted. Reinstall of rage did the trick for me and another friend in Aus who had the same issue. I suggest downloading the files from #join-us in the gtaw discord as opposed to downloading it in the rage client because it’s SUPER slow. 

It's not just gta:w, i cant connect to any servers on ragemp

• 2 months later...

Found this on another forum. Somehow it worked for me, I closed all kind of apps and it did the trick eventually.

"

FIXED!!!

I have the 12 button Corsair Scimitar RGB mouse. I also have iCue downloaded (app used to set the hotkeys for the mouse).

I closed this (I thought hey, what can happen...)

And now my game loads!!!!!!

Anyone using any apps that allow you to use/create hotkeys, maybe close this"

EDIT: closing MSI AFTERBURNER and RivaTunner worked for me. You can just open it again afterwards.

Edited by Vlasy