Question about SP mods and RageMP

skylin3

Probably this has been answered already, but I can't find anything on google so I'll just ask here.

If I happened to install mods on my GTA 5, so singleplayer stuff, mostly mods like LSPDFR & related mods, cars, that sort of stuff.. is it going to affect RageMP? Am i still able to play ragemp or i'm probably gonna get some errors? If so, I assume there are ways to 'temporary' turn off mods when you wanna go on ragemp and turn them back on when i go back to SP? 

Hopefully I'll get my mind clear on this, dont really wanna screw up my game and end up having to reinstall everything or do something that's not allowed.

On 3/27/2019 at 12:09 AM, skylin3 said:

Probably this has been answered already, but I can't find anything on google so I'll just ask here.

If I happened to install mods on my GTA 5, so singleplayer stuff, mostly mods like LSPDFR & related mods, cars, that sort of stuff.. is it going to affect RageMP? Am i still able to play ragemp or i'm probably gonna get some errors? If so, I assume there are ways to 'temporary' turn off mods when you wanna go on ragemp and turn them back on when i go back to SP? 

Hopefully I'll get my mind clear on this, dont really wanna screw up my game and end up having to reinstall everything or do something that's not allowed.

Honestly, if I were you. 

I would have a completely vanilla install for RageMP as there can be errors caused by using mods in that directory, and then use another install with your LSPD:FR and such. 

It would be the only sure and safe way to ensure the server runs as smooth as possible.