Crack Cocaine | Addiction System Overhaul | Overdose | Drug Quality | Doctors & Hospitals

iAMTemple

Opinion  

561 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love your idea of connecting this absolute illegal RP (like making drugs etc.) with a visit to the local hardware store. It makes everyone's life much more interesting. Civilians will wonder why you are buying this, for cops, during pat downs etc. it's not just black and white no more. It brings a lot of diversity. 

Very neat. 

5 hours ago, OfficerCode3 said:

I love your idea of connecting this absolute illegal RP (like making drugs etc.) with a visit to the local hardware store. It makes everyone's life much more interesting. Civilians will wonder why you are buying this, for cops, during pat downs etc. it's not just black and white no more. It brings a lot of diversity. 

Very neat. 

Yup!! This is overall a fantastic suggestion. Please take note developers ?

Might've been brought up already, as I don't got the time to read 4 pages rn. But I agree with this, although I believe we should focus more on modern drugs. Sure, crack, meth and all that shit are still in circulation. But what attracts far more customers IRL is xanax, valium, acid/LSD, codeine. They're being glorified by a lot of artists, and a big part of the rap scene. And they are the drugs that are currently popular and hyped. Only real addicts will run up and buy H, or people who really want that shit. But most people are gonna ask for Codeine, and Codeine has a different reputation from Heroine. When you hear heroine, you keep your fucking finger from it, easy as that. Yet codeine still mainly doesn't have that bad of a calling. The issue behind this would be, most people aren't interested in heroine addict and crackhead RP. Nobody will buy that, only very very few people. Yet a lot of gangbangers will, and realistically should be on xanax and other modern drugs. Now, if you added X, acid, LSD, shrooms and all that trippy shit, drugs would get circulated way more, as the nightlife and party scene is currently one of the largest scenes in GTA W, and these are the desired drugs for that scene. Weed, cocaine, hell yeah. Heroine, Crack. Leave that too. But for anyone who RPs a hypebeast, or a real party animal, they want and need party drugs.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Profit Prophet said:

Might've been brought up already, as I don't got the time to read 4 pages rn. But I agree with this, although I believe we should focus more on modern drugs. Sure, crack, meth and all that shit are still in circulation. But what attracts far more customers IRL is xanax, valium, acid/LSD, codeine. They're being glorified by a lot of artists, and a big part of the rap scene. And they are the drugs that are currently popular and hyped. Only real addicts will run up and buy H, or people who really want that shit. But most people are gonna ask for Codeine, and Codeine has a different reputation from Heroine. When you hear heroine, you keep your fucking finger from it, easy as that. Yet codeine still mainly doesn't have that bad of a calling. The issue behind this would be, most people aren't interested in heroine addict and crackhead RP. Nobody will buy that, only very very few people. Yet a lot of gangbangers will, and realistically should be on xanax and other modern drugs. Now, if you added X, acid, LSD, shrooms and all that trippy shit, drugs would get circulated way more, as the nightlife and party scene is currently one of the largest scenes in GTA W, and these are the desired drugs for that scene. Weed, cocaine, hell yeah. Heroine, Crack. Leave that too. But for anyone who RPs a hypebeast, or a real party animal, they want and need party drugs.

Yes I already stated that I am working on a guide for MDMA, LSD, Psilocybin (Mushrooms), & more drugs.

• Applaud 1

I don't like the wobbling thing, it'd be fine on alcohol or on heroin, not on cocaine nor crack.

Different consumption methods would be cool too, like snorting heroin or shooting it. If you could also use fractioned parts (i.e 0.5 gr), an heroin addict could cover his addiction by snorting low quantities every hour or so, calming his addiction without exposing himself as a zombie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the idea, but extreme isn't it?

For example; would this be annoying or fun?:

image.png.4be3191bcc60518c1250d71b5ff19212.png

I'm baring in mind that people would like to role-play, rather than the script making them do something. 

Then another side, if people are just using drugs for the benefits, they should be made to roleplay the side effects.

In a perfect world, we wouldn't need this. 

13 hours ago, Cleo said:

I like the idea, but extreme isn't it?

For example; would this be annoying or fun?:

image.png.4be3191bcc60518c1250d71b5ff19212.png

I'm baring in mind that people would like to role-play, rather than the script making them do something. 

Then another side, if people are just using drugs for the benefits, they should be made to roleplay the side effects.

In a perfect world, we wouldn't need this. 

I don't think I've suggested anywhere that we include an ICU meter script to enforce anything.