Crack Cocaine | Addiction System Overhaul | Overdose | Drug Quality | Doctors & Hospitals

iAMTemple

Opinion  

561 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 hours ago, iAMTemple said:

I don't think I've suggested anywhere that we include an ICU meter script to enforce anything.

I'm just stating;

It's all controlled by ones and zeros if we go ahead with this... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 10:04 AM, TheMobCasper said:

I don't like the wobbling thing, it'd be fine on alcohol or on heroin, not on cocaine nor crack.

Different consumption methods would be cool too, like snorting heroin or shooting it. If you could also use fractioned parts (i.e 0.5 gr), an heroin addict could cover his addiction by snorting low quantities every hour or so, calming his addiction without exposing himself as a zombie.

Exactly, it’s stupid for cocaine to give you a wobble.

Just now, aldo said:

No idea, colour saturation maybe? I’m trying to think of more ideas.

I think right now there's like a slight wobble or I think even some color saturation, but not too sure how intense the wobble is if it's even there... Hm... Think I'd have to buy a gram and test for my self, yeh? ?

2 hours ago, iAMTemple said:

I think right now there's like a slight wobble or I think even some color saturation, but not too sure how intense the wobble is if it's even there... Hm... Think I'd have to buy a gram and test for my self, yeh? ?

brooo the wobble is fucking huge and is quite stupid for any drug unless ur stupidly drunk 

2 hours ago, nwhatifyourhomiedead? said:

would b cool if we had drugs to a decimal place and different types of packaging. 

eg. tinfoil wrap cocaine - 6.4g, ziploc bag of cocaine - 3.2g.

agreed, and with a ziploc u should lose atleast 0.2 when consuming as it gets stuck to the bag

i've never heard of tinfoil wrap

Edited by aldo