[LSVIXEN] Politics Guide: Which Senator is most likely to have six mistresses on rotation?

10 minutes ago, Rhelli said:

Username: Branch Grootwater

Comment: Dear The Vixen,

Please amend my name. It's Branch 'Woody' GROOTWATER not Goodwater.

Signed,
Senator Branch 'Woody' Grootwater

Username: LSVixen 
Password: Your process has been noted. Please submit one penile photograph for identity confirmation purposes to complete your request.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Al-Malikah said:

Username: LSVixen 
Password: Your process has been noted. Please submit one penile photograph for identity confirmation purposes to complete your request.

Thank you.

Username: Branch Grootwater

Comment: Dear The Vixen,

Please provide an e-mail address where I could send a picture of the woody appendage.

Signed,

Senator Branch 'Woody' Grootwater

Username: SethAndrews

Comment: thank you for your kind word, however I would never have a mistress mostly because I want my daughter and daughter in-law to see that society still respects women and also I am openly gay, thank you kindly though this was very funny to read!

On 10/29/2023 at 7:25 AM, Rhy Rhy said:

Username: SethAndrews

Comment: thank you for your kind word, however I would never have a mistress mostly because I want my daughter and daughter in-law to see that society still respects women and also I am openly gay, thank you kindly though this was very funny to read!

Username: LS Vixen

Comment: Gotcha babe! Updated the article but kept you at your place in line. There's no way Diana Jones is rising any spots on this particular list. But I'll def buy you a drink at Penal Colony some rainy night to cheer you up!

• 2 weeks later...