Facebrowser

logot.png
Feature Showcase:
Facebrowser

Information

Facebrowser is a social network for all your characters to use for their IC interactions !

N5oYCsX.png

How to access it ?

Facebrowser can be accessed on https://face.gta.world/

Why do I have to remake an account ?

The old facebrowser was using a very slow engine that forced us to completely change it and redevelop the website. It is now way faster and with way more features ! However the engine being a new one, the databases are not compatible. This one will be our final facebrowser as I made it myself and will be able to maintain it, whereas the old one was made by a former web developer.

Why are donations available on this new facebrowser ?

As you noticed, the old one wasn't maintained and premium was unused. At some point the developer managed it ICly but we decided to completely remove that after he left since we could not give player the administration of the platform to run it. We'll be running it OOCly now and It is to be used as an IC platform. Since Facebrowser is our biggest cost sink for our web services (more than 100Gb of new files stored per month, and 20Tb of transfers) and requires a powerful server for being fast, we decided that It was a fair middle ground to help us keep running this server and offering you this new website ! We hope that the premium status which is offered for a cheap price will still allow us to cover the storage and dedicated server cost !

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 1