Armoured Vehicles

YWard

While I do understand the logic behind their removal, we don't want a gangbanger from davis driving an armoured schafter to evade the cops in, however, these cars are available in real life for a fee and they aren't invincible in GTA V either.

Possible solutions to keep them available:

• Increase the prices too much that it's almost as expensive as an airplane, so it limits who can afford them.
  • Provide an OOC way to get them, perhaps an application that justifies your character  owning one of them.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, iFlyKid said:

Make them available only to important figueres like the Mayor of Los Santos, Chief of Police, a very important CEO.

Yeah this is what I meant with the OOC application, why would your character need an armoured vehicle? If the IC justification is alright, he should be allowed to own one.

If it's kept STRICTLY to high ranking Offiicals then it's understandable to be put in however I don't think it's beneficial for EVERYONE to have access to. 

Change my answer, not needed. It will eventually be used by everyone with or without consent or being monitored.

Edited by Christofo

I agree with the application process to a point. I feel like no civilian needs an armored vehicle, only political figures should get them.

Increasing the price of them won't do anything, since everyone should eventually be able to afford a plane/armored vehicle, even the gangsters because they make just about as much money as a legal character.

11 hours ago, Jimenez said:

Armored vehicles are generally speaking super expensive, but I feel like it should be available through management.

This for sure. Don't make it buyable at all. Should be only for people who have an IC reason to have one, and they would have it available through their faction garage for special circumstances only.

• YWard locked this topic