Still having issues.

webbtovski

So after being able to connect finally, Im now back to having problems actually connecting it just comes up failed to connect reconnecting, but the login screen never actually pops up on the odd chance that It actually says compiling scripts is done. I have tried the rockstar home and shift tab method both have not worked, I'm completely out of ideas as to what to do now, because I can join eclipse RP easy but I don't have any interest playing on that server.

If you enter the server, is there a error popping up? A CPU error, or "undefined 0" error? Sometimes they pop up, but aren't visible, that was my problem. If you hold ALT + TAB do you see any error window open? If so, try to close the error and wait. If not, try to connect to the server directly through 164.132.206.209:22005

xT73COV.png

Anyway, if this is the case try closing the error. It may cause your game to freeze or either crash. Just start it up again and it should be fine.

Hope it helps ?

Edited by Chewy
6 minutes ago, Chewy said:

If you enter the server, is there a error popping up? A CPU error, or "undefined 0" error? Sometimes they pop up, but aren't visible, that was my problem. If you hold ALT + TAB do you see any error window open? If so, try to close the error and wait. If not, try to connect to the server directly through 164.132.206.209:22005

xT73COV.png

Anyway, if this is the case try closing the error. It may cause your game to freeze or either crash. Just start it up again and it should be fine.

Hope it helps ?

Hey man so I tried to direct join, all was fine, then it started going through the download process again because I tried to reinstall rageMP, it comes up with download complete compiling scripts as usual, then... nothing , game is kinda frozen but I can still press escape and the menu shows up but no login screen. Then top left corner RAGEMP: Connection lost. Reconnecting just as usual, I wait for a bit and the same thing happens with download complete compiling scripts etc etc. I checked alt tab for a error and nothing.

9 minutes ago, webbtovski said:

When connecting to a different server, say eclipse for example, I get straight in no problems.

Alright, go to your RageMP files, in C : of wherever you installed it, and open the file "cef_log.txt" copy and paste everything here.

Alright dude, 

[0309/224552.962:ERROR:gpu_process_transport_factory.cc(990)] Lost UI shared context.
[0309/225426.897:ERROR:gpu_process_transport_factory.cc(990)] Lost UI shared context.
[0309/230442.259:ERROR:gpu_process_transport_factory.cc(990)] Lost UI shared context.
[0309/231742.706:ERROR:gpu_process_transport_factory.cc(990)] Lost UI shared context.
[0309/232606.037:ERROR:gpu_process_transport_factory.cc(990)] Lost UI shared context.
[0309/233045.645:ERROR:gpu_process_transport_factory.cc(990)] Lost UI shared context.

• taylor locked this topic