Founder announcement - Staff role changes, server values, 1.5 release

I really love what I'm reading here. You make a lot of valid points Nervous and I appreciate all your and your teams hard work for this project. I'm new here on the server but had a similar past and experience that you mentioned in your post.

Edited by OfficerCode3

From my short time being here, I've seen a few people be critical of the server, some dislike it, others love it and want the best for it. In the end, not everyone has the same preferences and the server isn't a "one size fits all". But I can definitely say as far as I'm concerned, this is the best roleplay community for GTA V. The active updates and dedication from the scripting and administration teams, as well as even players means this community is developing at a pretty rapid rate. I don't necessarily mean in player base as I don't know what the numbers are for that, but in terms of the entire "ecosystem" if you want to call it that; features, options and abilities both in server and off the server. Which in turn will then affect the player base and bring in more enthusiastic and eager roleplayers.

I look forward to launch of this update and the many more to come and here's to being able to fill all 500 slots in server sometime soon! Oh, also not forgetting a big thank you to all of you guys for the dedication once again in providing basically a free service so others... or rather all of us can enjoy.

42 minutes ago, Scorgasmic said:

From my short time being here, I've seen a few people be critical of the server, some dislike it, others love it and want the best for it. In the end, not everyone has the same preferences and the server isn't a "one size fits all". But I can definitely say as far as I'm concerned, this is the best roleplay community for GTA V. The active updates and dedication from the scripting and administration teams, as well as even players means this community is developing at a pretty rapid rate. I don't necessarily mean in player base as I don't know what the numbers are for that, but in terms of the entire "ecosystem" if you want to call it that; features, options and abilities both in server and off the server. Which in turn will then affect the player base and bring in more enthusiastic and eager roleplayers.

I look forward to launch of this update and the many more to come and here's to being able to fill all 500 slots in server sometime soon! Oh, also not forgetting a big thank you to all of you guys for the dedication once again in providing basically a free service so others... or rather all of us can enjoy.

The server basically is a one size fits all, only if you're willing to adjust.

Anyhow, i'm glad to see the server growing daily, I like all the changes that has been made so far.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...