Escape From Tarkov

Lionhearted

I play this game, I would be lying if I said I play it frequently. But it didn't live up to my expectations, I thought it would be a free-roam world, just like DayZ. But turned out there's these ''dungeons'' where you go in, loot and ''escape''. After you've escaped, you can sell your looted items, etc. Overall, it's a good game in my opinion. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 0:12 PM, daniel said:

I play this game, I would be lying if I said I play it frequently. But it didn't live up to my expectations, I thought it would be a free-roam world, just like DayZ. But turned out there's these ''dungeons'' where you go in, loot and ''escape''. After you've escaped, you can sell your looted items, etc. Overall, it's a good game in my opinion. 

Freeroam is coming, currently they are working to make all districts working and running smooth. Once that is done they will connect all the districts together and it's gonna be huge open world.

From my side, I really enjoy the game. That you can play sneaky ninja like or just fucking Terminator of 80% getting fucked in face.  No health regen for kiddos so not so many butt hurt people playing this game.

7.8/10 DeeCee.

It's an alright game. My buddy got me into it and frankly, I'm not too impressed but I'll say it is a fun game. I think they slapped a beta tag on an alpha title if I'm being frank. It's buggy and very far from being a complete game. That being said, I've had a lot of fun playing it!

• 2 months later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic