Highlight relevant text /highlight

Cobra

Poll  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Love this idea. It makes sense in the context of the game since IC you would be focused on a few people in a crowd, therefore highlighting their text makes those around you less noticeable for you (and by extension your character) as it would in the real world.

• Applaud 1
14 hours ago, Ribsey said:

Love this idea. It makes sense in the context of the game since IC you would be focused on a few people in a crowd, therefore highlighting their text makes those around you less noticeable for you (and by extension your character) as it would in the real world.

My thoughts precisely! 

I'd really like something like this, particularly if it highlighted names. Often, in busy situations, I'll miss a line of text and the RP ends up stalling because I didn't realize someone was addressing my character, and more often than not I'll have to scroll up and sift through dozens of bits of text to catch up. Sometimes this can play out in dramatic ways, such as being seen as disrespectful for not responding to someone. If it isn't a big hit to the server I would fully support this.

Edited by Gregster
  • Westen locked this topic
  • Westen unlocked this topic
45 minutes ago, Westen said:

image.png

Would this work?

Awesome, would be cool if you could add an option to select in what color the highlight would be in.

Something like: 

/highlightcolor [colorCode]

Useage:
/highlightcolor or /hlc

available colors: 
1 - LightYellow
2 - BrightYellow
3 - Custom Color according to HEX (saved in server files?)