So far, what has been your greatest success in GTA:World?

Halloween

Over the past year and a half, I have had the honour of co-hosting several major events on the server alongside @ChickenOffSky. These events have been immensely gratifying experiences. We've organized a Beer festival, a career fair, two Pride events, two New Year celebrations, a 4th of July celebration, a Christmas market (with lots of help) and countless weddings. The most unforgettable one for me was Halloween and Freak Fest last October. We have now semi-retired from the event hosting, but I don't think we will be staying away from it entirely. 

• Upvote 3

When my char founded Bad Day Goods, flipping $60,000 to 1.5 million in a course of months as an arms middle-man distributor for The Contis and Russian OCGs within Davis, only to be CK'd 8 months later for getting a reputable capo locked up, for life, due to a "hit gone wrong".

Everyone hated that Roma man: Yoska Makula.

"Making your Bad Day, Good, friend..."

QRDdhX5.png

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Natala said:

Over the past year and a half, I have had the honour of co-hosting several major events on the server alongside @ChickenOffSky. These events have been immensely gratifying experiences. We've organized a Beer festival, a career fair, two Pride events, two New Year celebrations, a 4th of July celebration, a Christmas market (with lots of help) and countless weddings. The most unforgettable one for me was Halloween and Freak Fest last October. We have now semi-retired from the event hosting, but I don't think we will be staying away from it entirely. 

You gotta do another Halloween one!

• Thanks 1