Missing vehicles

M52B28

Hello!

I would like to know why quite a few vehicles that you'd normally see in L.A are not available in the server. I've tried my best to understand the reasoning behind it, but to no avail. To make things even worse for my poor brain, there are numerous vehicles in-game that are freely available but do not fit the scenery at all.

Please don't reply with "they are being auctioned just wait" because that's not true. At the current rate it's more than likely that GTA VI will be released before we complete one full "cycle" of auctions for these cars. And now that I think about it, Rockstar is adding cars to the game at a faster pace than they are being auctioned off here. 

We have muscle cars that can do wheelies. We have Chebureks with cardboard spoilers. We have the highest top speed car in the game. We have the best accelerating car in the game (not taking the rocket Batman car into account). There are countless of cars freely available to purchase from dealerships that damage the lore and the scenery far more than your "auction car" would.

Why are these cars off limits? Purely based by looks? Who makes these decisions and on what basis? 

If you understand or know something that I don't, please enlighten me. Please keep your replies civil and as respectful as possible. 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 3

Also have to agree, there's quite a few cars that should be in game that aren't gamebreakingly fast or super rare/exotic or even expensive. The variety would really be nice, rather than the auction crap. I get it with the super cars, even though there are some classic super cars and modern ones already in, but even those should be imo for the people that actually know how to roleplay being rich and don't just want them because the gtao mindset. (which you can get rid of by changing dealerships up to be import export/supply and demand, rather than just not having them in at all. Doesn't make sense to me.

Edited by Smonk
  • Nervous locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Crayons unlocked and locked this topic