Bluewater Logistics - BWL

LG

image.png.b982e031e4c1580f555b1e7d7a127323.png

Premium Business Packages

15/08/2021 - Published on behalf of Steve Hastingson.

Bluewater Logistics are excited to announce our brand-new customer portal for our premium business customers. Linked to our in-house accounts system, customers can view Orders, Invoices, Credit Notes & Delivery Notes, all from the comfort of their phone. 

All current customers will be sent a link to this platform within the next 24-48 hours. 

If you'd like to find out more about our premium packages, please check our website here - http://www.bluewater-logistics.com/

Demo of our new Customer Portal:

unknown.png

unknown.png

(Please note this is demo content and not real invoices shown in these pictures)

fb_106602c552bae62af9cdba5e4bb8a8ca.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 3:25 AM, Box said:

I and my friend are interested with this company, I hope you're still recruiting some truck drivers. My number is 48868390 Artyom Arkhangelsky

Please apply on our website - www.bluewater-logistics.com

September 2021 Newsletter

22/09/2021 - Published on behalf of Steve Hastingson.

September has been a difficult month for Bluewater Logistics, we've sadly had to say goodbye to many of our longstanding management members who've moved into roles elsewhere, we'd like to pay a special mention to the following:

Danny Higgins, who joined the business in August 2020 as the Depot Manager of our Paleto Bay Branch, she then climbed the corporate ladder with Bluewater and worked her way through roles such as Chief Logistics Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and even Chief Executive Officer to reach the top of the business as a Managing Director. 

David Mills, who joined as a Driver and worked his way through the HR Department and into the Senior Management team to work as our Chief Operating Officer, then as our current Chief Executive Officer. 

Jacob Lee, who joined as a Driver in March 2021 and worked his way upto a Supervisor Position, before joining the security team, he then worked upto the role of Head of Security for Bluewater Logistics, leading the entire security operation for the business. 

Julia Boone, who joined the business with Steve Hastingson and Danny Higgins in August 2020, who has worked as our Chief Financial Officer since.

Ben Winston, who started as a Driver and got involved in the Finance Department, initially as a Financial Assistant, then becoming the Finance Manager, but later promoted to the Chief Financial Officer.

Alan Garrett who again, started at the bottom of the corporate ladder and worked his way through the management team starting as a Branch Manager, through to Chief Executive Officer. 

Ella Knight, who joined the business as an Executive Assistant, and worked through to become the Director of Business, leading the way for a more streamlined business approach.

I'd like to personally thank all of these for their hard work and determination throughout the last few months.

This does lead onto a very positive subject where I'd like to announce some internal promotions - congratulations to the following:

Lucas Alessio - 

Promoted from Operations Director to Managing Director

Sofie Bach - 

Promoted from Chief Operating Officer to Chief Executive Officer.

Zoe Sweeney - 

From HR Manager to Branch Manager of Los Santos.

Joe Wong - 

From Supervisor to Chief Financial Officer.

Dova Robertson - 

Supervisor to Assistant Branch Manager.

I'd also like to welcome all the fresh faces into the business that have started their Bluewater Career with us this month.

Bluewater Logistics focuses on internal progression, we love developing our staff & recruiting internally for new & existing roles, however - if you're interested in a new challenge, check out our careers page @ Careers (bluewater-logistics.com)

Many thanks to all of our staffs hard work in September & August, we will be releasing our final Q3 Reports once the finance department has concluded final reconciliations for public viewing.

S.H

fb_106602c552bae62af9cdba5e4bb8a8ca.png

Edited by LG
  • 1 month later...

image.png.b982e031e4c1580f555b1e7d7a127323.png.d999c724987d26be708c9b7a024abe2a.png

DECEMBER  1ST

A few announcements to be made as we enter the last month of the year, one followed by MANY changes and events

Let's start with a few updates. The current fleet has been expanded, renovated, and upgraded: The old Mules were sold and now we have two fast and durable 4x4 Mules; One extra Benson was added which give us a total of 4 Bensons and now the BWLSEC Scout has been reintegrated and ready for use for the sec team.

For the Compound, we have installed some security measures for the front and back lots together with some much-needed lighting. Further changes might be made at some point.

During November we also had a photo shoot and ended up with a fine selection of Pictures of our fleet and team.

Now the last but most certainly the most important update of the month. After helping me in rebuilding and managing the team and reaching great financial results, I'd like to once again open up the position of company CEO and welcome Zoe Sweeney for the position! Through thick and thin, Zoe remained with the team and helped BWL in its difficult moments and she most certainly earned the title.

Together with that, I'd like to welcome Adelaide Straton to the new position of General Manager! Adelaide has been constantly bringing new ideas and great energy that certainly helped us boost up and grow in the last couple of months. I know she will do great things to push the company even further in her new position.

I'd like to say I am quite proud and happy to see the way this company is turning, slowly but surely reaching its days of Glory.
With continuous dedication and hard work, it's no exaggeration that soon the oldest trucking company in San Andreas will once again become the biggest. 

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.png

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...

Major Company Changes - March 2022

Published by Steve Hastingson

The past few months have been difficult for Bluewater, we've struggled to hit targets & have lacked with recruitment. However, Steve Hastingson has stepped in to take control & bring the company back on track.

The first changes are staff-related, being:

• Craig Fulton remains as Chief Executive Officer.
  • Santiago Robinson moves from General Manager to Chief Operating Officer.
  • Finn Bryne moves from Operations Manager to General Manager.
  • Jason Johnson moves from Supervisor to Operations Manager.

We're also going to be having a purge of current drivers that have not worked within a period of 14 days, allowing us to get a better understanding of our current HR situation. We'll be re-opening applications for new drivers shortly, with a new application format, and fast-track available for former employees.

The Board of Directors are going to invest $250,000 into the company, allowing for a spend on marketing & HR, allowing the company to thrive in the coming months.

I'd like to thank all current staff for their continued hard work.

Steve Hastingson, Director.

Edited by LG
  • 1 month later...

Company Closure Notice
**NOW RE-OPENED**

Dear All,

I am writing to inform you that we have decided to close our business due to financial and operational difficulties in the working environment. There is low capital and no resource availability for the business and thus, we are not in a position to run the business smoothly.

The current port and shipment climate has paralyzed the business and local economy to a greater level. There is not enough revenue achievable. Higher potential negative profits are expected, and financial fiscal is getting higher.

This has affected the key operation of the business and thus consequently, we cannot continue operating profitably.

When I first opened this company in 2019, I had the determination to achieve success no matter what and with Danny Higgins helping me to run this company, soon, as my business flourished, the number of employee's grew and we enjoyed the success serving our valuable customers, fulfilling all their requirements and needs and giving our best to satisfy them with on-time, large scale deliveries. To cater to the growing demands of our customers who loved our services we worked hard every day and tried to give quality service to all the customers of San Andreas.

The board of directors managed to have a meeting and hence decided to shut down the business after reviewing the credit and debit reports of the company. Due to all these business difficulties, our company is not able to comply with federal and state policies of business regulation and more important, currently does not comply with them.

We cannot thank you enough for your continuous support and coordination. With deep appreciation, I am closing my letter by advising you to come in and pick up your belongings left for in the office. Your work can be transferred to another company on demand if possible, within the Bluewater Group.  After that, we will be no longer available at work and would not be able to provide any assistance. Please recover your items and fulfill your queries before 10th May 2022 as after that we will not be available in this regard. You can contact me anytime at 50266130.

All current & unpaid invoices made to Bluewater Logistics will be paid by the end of May, any legal queries should be sent to Ella Knight, HR & Legal Director. 

I'd like to personally thank all 1408 current & former employee's, this company could not have been what it is without you. 

I'd like to wish all current employee's all the best, and if I can provide any assistance in a job search, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,

image.png.e548a535969d0f5e2f50a1a2c19d98bb.png
Founder & Operations Director.
Bluewater Logistics.

Edited by LG
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 4
  • Noobie locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Soup unlocked this topic

Company Announcement

Dear All,

2022 was a very challenging year for Los Santos, the city saw lots of change, many people, families, and businesses came and went. 

Bluewater Logistics has a history of being the leading, oldest and most innovative logistics company in Los Santos, however earlier in the year, we also found ourselves struggling and took the difficult decision to cease operating in Los Santos due to expanding costs, and lack of work through the port. 

We have held various meetings over the following few weeks with Senior Management Teams, and those still involved in our other Bluewater sites, in various locations across the USA. We came to the conclusion that re-opening a site in Los Santos is viable at this time.

Therefore, as of the 3rd of December 2022, Bluewater Logistics will re-open in Los Santos, CEO Steve Hastingson will take charge along with COO Craig Fulton, and a local investor. 

We are currently accepting applications for various roles within the branch, including:

• Drivers & Supervisors (Unlimited Positions)
• Management Positions (Limited)
• Fleet Positions (Limited)
• Human Resources (Limited)

We have developed an e-form for those who wish to apply to be able to do so online. You can find this here - https://gtaw.link/bwl-apply

We wish the business and those involved the very best of luck, and we are excited to be able to serve in the community once again.

All the best,

image.png.e548a535969d0f5e2f50a1a2c19d98bb.png
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Bluewater Logistics.

Edited by LG
  • $$ locked this topic
  • $$ unlocked this topic