Lower paycheck rate

noel

With the exception of people wanting to live in the poorer areas of LS (which should only be done by people RPing poorer characters, really, and those people should and usually do RP having less money as mentioned earlier) it's going to cost you 100k+ to get a place to live and 30-50k+ to get a decent car. That's most of the money gone already. I personally end up spending another 20k just on customization (tweaking stuff in the surgeon, buying outfits, buying tattoos, etc) with most new characters, at which point I'm left without much cash at all. The temporary 5k paychecks aren't a problem at all.

Edited by Sabess
  • Upvote 1

I would agree only though the amount of money that it takes to buy any car or property, it will take forever to someone to get up on their feet. The economy isn't messed up because of the pay, it's messed up because of the priced goods.

Now in my opinion, I think the economy right now isn't THAT bad. Just my two cents.

I can see where you're coming from too, I was a long time LSRP player. But that economy itself is a sham.

Nay.

Edited by ALT2
On 2/4/2019 at 6:44 AM, noel said:

Thanks for the heads up but 'only the first 40 or so hours' is still way too long.

Not at all. 40 hours is spot on, and I believe it's ONLY for your first character. Ie you can't spam newbies to get cash.

The amount of money you receive from the first 40 hours is only enough to let you purchase a vehicle and rent an apartment. These are the basics of getting a character started in GTA:W. 

3 hours ago, Hollywood said:

Not at all. 40 hours is spot on, and I believe it's ONLY for your first character. Ie you can't spam newbies to get cash.

The amount of money you receive from the first 40 hours is only enough to let you purchase a vehicle and rent an apartment. These are the basics of getting a character started in GTA:W. 

It's on any character you make, alts included.

On 2/5/2019 at 12:18 AM, Sabess said:

With the exception of people wanting to live in the poorer areas of LS (which should only be done by people RPing poorer characters, really, and those people should and usually do RP having less money as mentioned earlier) it's going to cost you 100k+ to get a place to live and 30-50k+ to get a decent car. That's most of the money gone already. I personally end up spending another 20k just on customization (tweaking stuff in the surgeon, buying outfits, buying tattoos, etc) with most new characters, at which point I'm left without much cash at all. The temporary 5k paychecks aren't a problem at all.

This ^
I spend so much tweaking things constantly until I'm happy with my character to begin RPing on an alt and I'd have to literally grind just to create a character without those paychecks.

• Upvote 1

The current rate is good enough, system is much better than LSRP that you've ve been mentioning throughout this whole thread.

LSRP has an incredibly fucked economy from those bank investments (I am so happy we don't have those here). 

People don't buy small amounts of drugs not because people have a lot of money, but because imo there's no benefit to using them and the only point in getting them is for to rp with them, and there come people who rp smoking or drugging themselves but don't actually have the drug in the script which imo should not be allowed. 

Guns are quite expensive as it is right  now and not really easy to come by unless you got some decent relations, again much better state than LSRP. 

imo the only tweaking we need is more taxes/support (cars, houses, etc), so the richer you are, the more fees you pay, that balances the economy

plus now the new trucking update is gonna be a gamechanger