GTAW 1.5 Development blog #1

8 minutes ago, Nervous said:

It was agreed with all legal factions and PD commands, it has been already discussed. Players with "automatic" paychecks shoulnd't become rich just because they play a lot, that's not realistic compared to their job. So the limit is here for that.

I would like to add how do the costs work out for say, that same Police Officer II playing 100 hours, compared to a Police Officer II playing for 20 hours. Is the 100 hour player going to have more costs on their paycheck, if so, wouldn't this mean a more active player is losing more money?

Or are the costs capped as-well as the earnings, to make sure they still earn the same in real terms at the end of the week?

I must say that I am in love with the legal wage system + the new trucking job... God it pulls in me, getting back into the legal business on Jimmy and starting up a trucking company...

Really nice update. Been missing GTAW for quite some time ❤️ Keep it up guys!

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, OfficerCode3 said:

Reading this makes me so happy. Not only because of the amazing features, but because it is so obvious how much you guys must love this project. I appreciate all of this, thank you guys! ??

Thank you for your kind words! 

• Upvote 1
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic