The Black Car The historical mass incarceration of African Americans was a result of several factors dating back hundreds of years within the united states, from Jim Crow laws and segragationto poverty and racial bias. The Black Guerilla Family, otherwise known as BGF/The Black Vanguard, was an African American prison/street gang founded in 1966 by George Jackson, a passionate activist and Black Panther member. The Black Guerilla family had a clear goal, to promote black power and unity within the United States prison system, they held a self-proclaimed characterization of a Marxist-Lennist ideology, and were a highly organized and militaristic group. The Black Guerilla Family didn't begin as a criminal group, but overtime grew to be one of the most powerful and influential African-American prison gangs in the United States. BGF began to decline in control by the 1980's as various Crip and Blood affiliated gangs began to gain in authority within US prison and jail systems. Although still present to some degree in modern day, by the 90's the Black Guerilla Family was no longer the leading power in many San Andreas correctional facilities, instead being replaced by individual cards. San Andreas holds some of the highest African-American incarceration rates in the United States. In San Andreas state, African Americans make up 28.3% of all prisoners, and 20% of the overall jail population, a number only surpassed by Hispanic prisoners at 44.1%. The 'Black Car' refers to the population of African American prisoners seperated into 'Cards', which are based on affiliation to various streetgangs within San Andreas.
In the early 70's, most Crip gangs were allied & striving together making their main opponent the Bloods, which was until the late 70's when a fight broke out with a member from the Rollin 60s and a member from the Eight Tray Gangsters. The fist fight was nothing serious at first being that the 60s & ETGs were close at the time, but the Eight Tray Gangster Crip member had other plans; he pulled out a .9mm firearm and discharged it at the 60s member. Various Rollin 60s members drove into ETG territory asking them to give up the shooter; the ETG member recently hood-hopped so the ETGs were unfamiliar with his face, the 60s took it as they were trying to hide the shooter to protect him, this caused the ETGs and 60s to establish a large feud.
This feud being the longest & most vicious Crip-on-Crip war that's still on-going till this day. The feud caused every Crip gang on the Westside to choose a side being the 2x Crips (Deuces/Neighborhood Crips) or 3x (Trays/Gangster Crips) which sparked and established various other Crip-on-Crip feuds in LS.
With these 'cards' being established, when Crips hit TTCF they're associated with each 'card' -
• The 2X/Neighborhood Crips: The 2X Crips (Deuces) are a long-standing Crip card that's represented by dozens of Crip gangs, being they're 2X Crips they beef with the majority of 3X Crip gangs (Trays) aside from the 4 Pacc Gangster Crips located on the E/S (Aka Low Bottoms). Active Crips who fall under the 2X Crips are, Neighborhood Crips/Rollers (All sets, 20's-100's), West Boulevard Crips, East Coast Blocc Crips, Shoreline Crips, West Coast Crips (Vespucci Beach) Blocc Crips & a handful of others.
• The 3X/Gangster Crips: The 3X Crips (Trays) are a long-standing Crip card that's represented by dozens of Crip gangs, being they're 3X Crips they beef with the majority of 2X Crip gangs (Deuces). Active Crip gangs that fall under the 3X Crip Card are, Eight Tray Gangster Crips, Playboy Gangster Crips, Insane Crip Gang (Vespucci Beach), Avalon Gangster Crips, Hoover Gangster Crips, etc. The Gangster Crips are the most spread out Crip card having various Gangster Crip sets throughout all of the US.
• The 4X Crips: The 4X Crip card is a less popular Crip card, the 4X Crip Card is oriented outside of LS in places like Vespucci Beach, Paleto Bay, etc. The 4X Crips have no direct enemies that target the 4X card specifically, every gang under the 4X Crip card has their own politics. The most popular Crip gang under the 4X card are the Blacc Bandit Crips located on the East Side of Vespucci Beach.
• The Mafia Crips: The Mafia Crips is another large card consisting of several notorious individual street gangs, that originated throughout South Los Santos (South Central). The Mafia Crips can be found in different regions such as South Central, Rancho, and Vespucci. One of the most notorious Mafia Crip gangs are The Main Street Mafia Crips in South Central.
• The Hub & Dub: The Hub and Dub card is a close alliance made up from the Carson Crips and West Rancho Crips that dates back to the 1980's. It was formed for gangs under that card to fight along side each other against their rival enemies in the Los Santos County Jails. Some gangs that fall under The Hub & Dub card are Santana Blocc Carson Crips, Poccet Hood Carson Crips, Atlantic Drive Carson Crips, and the Grape Street Rancho Crips.
African-American gang members typically retain their outside gang affiliations once admitted into a correctional facility, and associate themselves with one of the various black prison cards. In Modern day, the 'Black Car' doesn't operate like a militaristic prison group such as the Black Guerilla Family, but instead refers to a system of street-gang cards, which have their own card-to-card politics and rivalries. Each card has their own shot caller which dictates to the street gangs under it, and upon incarceration, members of African-American street gangs typically align with one of the Crip cards, or other various cards.
• The Bloods: The Bloods card is a bit more complicated and differentiates from the Crip politics, when a Damu hits TTCF they're to choose Kutt or No Kutt meaning if they choose Kuttz they'll have to go under the United Blood Nation (UBN) and drop their original set they were banging outside of TTCF which is heavily frowned upon by other Damu's. If a Damu goes with No Kutt they'll continue to bang the set they've always banged (Piru, Blood, Black P. Stone, etc.)
• The Groove-Line: The Groove-line card also known as the Hoover card is a card dedicated to the Hoover Criminal Gang, a large African-American street gang oriented in South Los Santos. This being the Hoover Criminal Gang dropped from their Crip identity pushing the term EBK (Everybody Killer) therefore they claim cK (Crip Killer) & bK (Blood Killer) although they're friendly to various 3x Gangster Crip sets.
This faction will be a continuation of previous black prison roleplay in TTCF under 'The Black Car'. All recruitment is done strictly in-character, to join we recommend you align with one of the various black street-gangs on the server. All members of the faction reserve their CK rights for Black Car leadership, and any groups that wish to fall under The Black Car also reserve the CK perms of their members to the card-leaders under The Black Car. Any questions or concerns can be directed to: @MrGoGetta @getmoney @RichRollin9ine0we @ActionExpress