Add a cool-down mechanic to prevent robbery spamming.

Spartan_old

Short description: I'm suggesting that a cool-down be implemented to prevent people spam robbing houses/businesses.

Detailed description: 

So this would essentially be a cool-down for the /breakin command when used on houses or businesses. An announcement by @Nervous on the Discord stated "and I shall remind everyone that your robbery request will not be accepted If you try to spam rob houses, all requests are reviewed by an admin". If there were a cool-down in place preventing people from using the command again for a period of, let's say 1-2 hours, admins won't get swamped with spam requests. The cool-down will take care of that itself.

If someone were to try the /breakin command within a certain period of time from when they last did a robbery, the following message would be displayed:

/breakin

*You've already committed a robbery recently, please wait a while before attempting another one.

Also, now we have more vehicles spawned in the world, maybe the same concept should be considered for stealing vehicles too? So if you attempt to use the /breakin command on a vehicle within a time period of stealing a previous vehicle, the following message could be displayed:

/breakin

*You've already committed vehicle theft recently, please wait a while before attempting another one.

The cool-down times suggested are just examples. Admins can set the cool-down times to whatever is considered appropriate.

Commands to add: 

N/A

Items to add: 

N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? 

It would eliminate the attempt for people to spam rob properties or businesses, which would significantly reduce the amount of spam robbery requests that admins would have to deal with. Admins would then be able to focus on normal robbery requests as well as requests submitted by different people, but include someone in their party who did another robbery recently.

Additional information: 

As mentioned above briefly, a possible way to get around this cool-down is having someone else from your 'robbery party' initiate the /breakin command instead. I'm not sure if this has been thought about when concepting the new robbery feature, but I just wanted to point it out so admins can watch out for this possible exploit.

Since all requests are to be accepted by an in-game administrator, I see no need in restricting the script command as well. Not to mention this is a suggestion that aims to fix something that's not even broken just yet. If we happen to encounter a massive amount of spam as a result of the robbery system requests we will be considering limiting them as suggested.