Elizabeth C. Redford

stompkins

VITALS

Player: STompkins

Character Full Name: Elizabeth Claire Redford (A-liz-a-beth // Ca-lair // Re-da-ferd)
Character In-Game Name: Elizabeth Redford
Nickname(s): Ellie, Eliza, Liz, Lizzie, Beth, Red

Sex: Female

Association(s): Los Santos Community College
Employment: Motorcycle Mechanic

Race: Caucasian

Languages: English

Religion: Orthodox Christian

Note-worthy Traits: N/A
Lackluster Traits: N/A

Age Appearance: Elizabeth is an athletic woman in her twenties, with medium length brown hair that generally rests about shoulder level.
Date of Birth: 11-JUL-1997

Hair: Brunette (Natural: brunette)
Eyes: Blue-grey eyes, Small pupil

Weight: 125 lbs
Height: 5'7
Physique: Toned and lean, athletic and healthy.
Measurements: 35B-25-35

RELATIONSHIP(s)
LOVE - LIKE - NEUTRAL - DISLIKE - HATE

Caleb Bradford -  "He's cute, sweet and a true gentlemen. Laid out some huge hints just to see how he'd react and either he isn't interested or he's just one of the good ones. Either way, I think we'll be good friends."
Ronald Hayden -  "He's my landlord, and a huge flirt. But overall he seems like a nice guy, plus he's a cop? Can't get mad at that. ? "

Elizabeth Walker -  "Nice enough girl, and she's also a Lizzie so that's goin' for her LOL"

Kaori (Tsuji) -  "This girl is open as hell about herself, admirable but definitely a little odd to encounter in the first five minutes of meeting."

((OOC Note; I do not have an issue with anyone from the relationships list, in fact if they landed on this list I'm a fan of their RP and hope to enjoy much more! If you're not on the list, I apologize it'll constantly be updated! Come RP with me and lets build a story!))

PERSONALITY SYNOPSIS

Elizabeth is an adventurous free spirited young woman. Despite her seemingly carefree nature Elizabeth is at heart a kind and gentle person with a good heart. She generally cares deeply for the people in her life as well.

HISTORY

WIP 

Journal Entries

Photo(s): 
Edited by stompkins
  • Upvote 1

Journal Entry - 1 - 28th of January, 2019

I've been in Los Santos for about four days, I'm used to the big city life clearly but I wasn't prepared for this place even with that being said. First person I meet off the bus? Kaori... Five minutes in I'm learning about all of the inner-workings to becoming a camgirl and I did not wake up whatsoever prepared for such a situation. Haha... Fast forward to the evening and I'm just lucky enough to meet Luke one of the managers of Exotic Auto! I must've impressed him with my bubbly personality or something cause I got a job as a Mechanic and I'm making REAL money for once! He even said I was making the business some serious money with all of the paint jobs I've done since I started too! It has been a good experience thus far but I'm not sure if I could ever focus on cars they just don't get my love like the bikes do! 

Anyways.. Next day comes around and I meet Ron, he's a cop and happens to be my new landlord! Serious flirt, pretty sure he wants to take me for a ride and not the kind I'm generally down for! But I'd rather he like me and wanna' see me safe rather then anything else. From there.. Lets see, went to a party at the 'Dungeon Crawler' and I went a little wild. But I got Caleb's attention it would seem, and he's been awesome so far. So we'll see if it was worth it to get out of my shell a bit.

That's all for now, maybe someday I'll reread this and laugh but probably not ?

• Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic