[GUIDE] Playing darts

Ever since I made short guide for playing pool in bar ( link below ) I thought about other games that would be playable in bar, and I came up with darts.

So, what do you need for playing darts? Of course, you need a darts board and two pairs of darts!

Dart board

476430_2.thumb.jpg.1df292662b532f89d40c64149dc588cf.jpg

Darts

44505.thumb.jpg.d01139f8bac2b0d664d74314f287ffe8.jpg

11521-1.thumb.jpg.ba7759ee6b0b4e6808404aa35da48384.jpg

Now that we have our equipment, we need to know the rules. Since GTA:W doesn't have proper darts script, this is played using /roll and /dice and as such, classic rules of darts can't apply here.

So, you might be thinking, how do we play darts your way George? Simple!

Everyone is handed a pair of 3 darts, and based on time you wish to spend, throws either two series ( short game ), three series ( normal game ). At the end, you combine score of series of throws and one with more score wins, simple as that!

So George, how do we score our throws then? Simple! First you roll in interval of 1 to 20 ( /roll 1 20 ) which is in which part of board your dart flew, and then you cast dice ( /dice ) that acts as multiplier on following principe:

If dice lands on 1, you missed the board and that counts as 0.

If dice lands on 2-4, you hit the part of board you rolled, and it counts just that number.

If dice lands on 5, you hit the multiplier and your roll counts double.

If dice lands on 6, you hit the bullseye and it counts as 50.

Now, you might be thinking, that is confusing George. Well worry not, for I shall provide you with examples!

You ‚‚throw'' your first dart ( /roll ) and it lands on 20, but when you throw dice for multiplier (/dice) it lands on 1, meaning you missed the board, adding 0 to your total score.

On your second throw, you roll and it lands on 15, and when you throw dice it lands on 5, multiplying your roll, adding 30 to your total score.

On your third throw, you roll and it lands on 10, and when you throw dice it lands on 3, not multiplying your roll, adding 10 to your total score.

Now, I magically pull fourth dart and when I throw it, it rolls on 2, but when I throw dice it lands on 6 meaning it hit bullseye, adding 50 to your total score.

I hope you will find good use of this script and enjoy playing darts with your friends on GTA:W.

((Disclaimer: This game is based only on luck. I do not own attached pictures.))

• Upvote 2