Is it me or.. the removal of /vpark is a bad idea (at the current state of RageMP, sync wise)

Vash Baldeus

1 hour ago, Nervous said:

I'll put back /vpark on next update, but forbid it if there are still items inside. My only issue was void storages, and this would prevent it.

Another big issue is that when people enter interiors to roleplay they almost all the time despawn their cars... people stop in the middle of the street infront a club, park their car and then spawn it again when they gotta leave... it ruins the whole immersion. 

4 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Another big issue is that when people enter interiors to roleplay they almost all the time despawn their cars... people stop in the middle of the street infront a club, park their car and then spawn it again when they gotta leave... it ruins the whole immersion. 

You told us to stop crying about it, and now you're going to complain about immersion, despite the fact that I always see cars outside businesses, and many others can back me up on that.

The debate should be over for now, theres no need to reignite this, its already been frustrating enough.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

I've never seen anyone do that tbh. If you do see someone doing it you can always report them since it is technically nonrp.