• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
ALT2

I feel like the new updates...

ALT2    33

ARE FREAKING AMAZING!

I can't believe how much this team has accomplished and I salute you guys. Seems like the past month has been a gold mine for this server with tons of features I've dreamed it'd have. Thank you for diversifying the server! Can't wait to get off of work to start checking out what's new!

• Upvote 6

Maca    92

The development team has been hard at work to ensure that we can push for the best role playing experience for the community. Kudos.

• Applaud 1

Alligator    2

I have been long gone from GTAW and was browsing through the discord the other day... Couldn't believe how many new features they pushed out recently! this is truly amazing

Darius94    5

It's getting better and better, honestly. The hype is high at this moment. Keep going people, this will go far ! xD

• Thanks 1

Nervous    1006

Thank you! I will be taking a full week vacation starting from friday evening though, so no update during next week!

Scorgasmic    5
22 hours ago, Nervous said:

Thank you! I will be taking a full week vacation starting from friday evening though, so no update during next week!

And well deserved too!

ALT2    33
On 1/24/2019 at 7:55 PM, Nervous said:

Indeed well deserved! Enjoy it my friend!

Thimble    39

Having been on a community previously that pretty much had no developers at all that gave a shit it's refreshing that this community maintains a staff and capable dev team that actually cares.

Keep up the good work fellas, don't go do anything reckless now like getting a life.

• Upvote 1