Print automatic /ame's to chat

Humour

Vote  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Short description: Print automatic /ame's to chat.

Detailed description: The automatic /ame's that appear over your character's head when you do specific handlings, such as /sms or unlocking/locking an interior or vehicle don't actually print to your own chat, which would be good if they did, preferably in the same format as your own-made /ame's. They don't have to print to someone else's chat, though.

Commands to add: N/A.

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?: I believe it's best to know what you are doing, or if you're spamming for example, just any way to check your own roleplay. Having the text appear over your own head is nice, but I believe it should appear in your own chat after typing an /ame. That way you can correct yourself too.

Additional information: I also believe the one for /call is missing. Might be nice to have one for that too.

Edited by Humour
  • Upvote 3

My problem with /ames are the people who only use them instead of a /me. So every point of conflict unless you are looking directly at them and have video running is, it's your word versus theirs. Otherwise, you're having to take a screenshot through every interaction whereas the /me being printed shows that actions were followed undeniably. The ability to hold people accountable with picture proof is key on RP servers.