Chamberlain Hills Enterprise

BACKGROUND

Chamberlain Hills has not had a particularly well off history. In fact, it is known for its poverty and crime rich history. The Enterprise started off as a trap that thought, "We could make more money selling drugs and prostitutes together than we ever could alone." From that day forward, the 'Enterprise' was born. They didn't start off as the Chamberlain Hills Enterprise though, originally they were the Westblock Enterprise. It was named because they originally trapped out of apartment 107 on facing the LS river. Once more of Chamberlain was invited however, they changed their name to the Chamberlain Hills Enterprise.  

MODERN DAY 

Now the Enterprise has enforcers watching the corners of Forum/Carson, Forum/Davis, and Forum/Strawberry. The heart of the empire is Crystal Heights. Their territory has Expanded to include the majority of Forum Drive. Notable locations include BJ Smith recreation center, All Swell Apartments, and Crystal Heights.

HOW TO JOIN 

Contact me on discord @elgroucho, same name on the forums. There's no interview or anything I guess just give me your contact info for in-game and you'll be in. 

Edited by elgroucho