Tattoo Removal Costs

I believe we should really lower the costs of the tattoo removals. $5000 is just way too much to be honest. Not only it's like between 10-20 times the amount of buying a tattoo but it's also not even that expensive in real life. So having to pay $5000 to remove a tattoo is just borderline non-rp. Plus, for those who have NC'd their characters away that have tattoo's and want to RP one that doesn't, having to pay $5000 (per tattoo) is way too expensive.

Edit: Or make the prices for removing tattoo's different depending on the size of the tattoo. So something small would be cheaper, something big like a full arm or full back tattoo more expensive to remove, which would make sense too.

Edited by Shinto
1 minute ago, Rumbunctious said:

And what if you nc and your new character has no tats? Then you spend not only all your money, but also time, removing them?

What do you mean? If you want a new character then delete the old one and create a new one. A name change is a name change, not a way to create a new character. 

I think when you NC you loose your tats if I'm not mistaken? At least that's what happened when I NC'ed. 

On 1/19/2019 at 5:04 PM, Rumbunctious said:

I think rather than a set price, the cost should be a multiplier on what it cost to get that particular tattoo. Maybe 5 times?

So if a tattoo cost $500, it would be $2500 for removal. If it was $691, the removal would be $3455. And so on.

This makes sense though. Shouldn't be $5000, but maybe a set percentage increase depending on the original price.